1. Entryway mats are a great way to welcome guests to your home and keep dirt and debris outside where it belongs. They come in a variety of materials, sizes, and designs, including floral, nautical, animals, solid colors, geometric patterns, and more.
2. Placing door mats indoors provides protection for your floors and adds a cozy, inviting accent to your room. Choose from a variety of colors, themes, shapes, materials, and sizes to complement your space. Consider one with an anti-slip backing to help ensure safe footing.
3. Whether they're next to your sink, stove, or kitchen island, anti-fatigue mats help make cooking, food prep, and other tasks more comfortable. Designed to reduce pain and pressure on your feet and lower back, they're crafted of durable PVC, rubber, and other materials, as well as foam for cushioned support.
4. Ideal for kitchens and baths, bamboo door mats enhance your setting with a warm, natural style that works well in traditional or modern spaces. Durable, stain-resistant, and quick-drying, bamboo mats are a great eco-friendly option.
5. Consider not only the material when shopping for indoor mats, but the shape. With its rectangular shape, a runner is ideal for galley kitchens. A half-circle mat fits the area in front of your stove, sink, or favorite prep spot. Square mats are versatile enough for placement basically anywhere.
6. Kitchen mats or chef mats are crafted of durable rubber foam with a thick, dense cushion core. Place them around your kitchen to make tasks more comfortable, reduce muscle fatigue and stress, and promote proper circulation and better posture.
7. Rubber door mats are not only durable, but easy to clean. Simply wipe away those inevitable spills and messes. They come in a variety of sizes and colors, from sleek black to vibrant red, to complement your decor.
8. Give Fluffy and Fido a mat all their own with a pet mat. Available in a variety of colors and sizes, pet mats make a perfect spot to set your pet's food and water bowls. Made of polypropylene with a rubber bottom, pet mats feature raised edges to keep spills contained.
9. Coir and other natural fibers are popular materials for indoor mats. Coir mats are crafted from all-natural coconut fiber, which is an excellent dirt trapper. Designed for indoor use, wool mats are hand-hooked for years of durable performance, even in high-traffic areas.
10. Show off your personality and sense of humor with a novelty door mat printed with funny messages like "Hi, I'm Mat" or "Come Back With a Warrant."