Find Funny Doormats
37% We Love Our Vacuum Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (5 reviews) Price: $23.99 Butter My Biscuit Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (5 reviews) Price: $23.99 Fragile and Sensitive Dog Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (2 reviews) Price: $23.99 Come Back Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (4 reviews) Price: $23.99 Go Away Nonslip Coir Doormat Price: $24.99 Save
17% Trans Ocean Frontporch Flip Flops Indoor / Outdoor Doormat Sale Price: $26.98 Save
37% Welcome…Don't Expect Much Indoor/Outdoor Doormat Price: $23.99
1. Outdoor door mats help keep dirt, moisture, and debris at the door, so your floors stay clean and dry. You'll find mats in a variety of shapes, colors, sizes, and materials to suit your space. Outdoor mats are easy to clean. Simply shake, sweep, or hose them down. Some are conveniently machine-washable, but avoid use of harsh detergents and bleach.
2. Place an outdoor door mat at your patio entry, back door, side door, or other high-traffic area to wipe your shoes off after gardening, working in the garage, or tending the lawn. Even better for visitors to see a funny doormat placed on your front porch!
3. Safety is an important factor to keep in mind when shopping for door mats for outdoors. Consider a slip-resistant mat with cleats on the underside or a suction-cup back to keep it firmly in place.
4. Outdoor doormats made of polypropylene are durable, stain-resistant, and quick-drying, making them ideal for any home. They trap dirt, sand, and snow, and are easily cleaned by shaking or hosing.
5. Outdoor mats help remove grit and grime from the soles of your shoes. The NoTrax Rubber Brush Outdoor Rug features thousands of tough, flexible, rubber fingers that sweep shoes clean.
6. A personalized outdoor doormat features your family name or a word or phrase of your choice. Offered in rectangular or half-moon shapes, they're a great way to add a custom accent to your doorstep, porch, or patio.
7. A molded, beveled edge is a convenient feature that you'll find on some rubber outdoor doormats. It creates a retention dam on the mat to help trap dirt and moisture.
8. Made from the rigid fiber of the coconut husk, all-natural coir doormats are resistant to the elements. They're an eco-friendly and resilient option with an inviting, casual style that complements a wide range of settings. And they're tough enough for use as a boot scraper to remove dirt and moisture.
9. Metal is a strong, durable material for outdoor door mats. A cast aluminum doormat is made of rust-free, hand-cast aluminum. It won't wear out like its coir or rubber counterparts, and it features a powder-coat finish that won't chip, crack, or fade.
10. With its vinyl-looped construction and open back for dirt pass-through, the NoTrax Wayfarer H.D. Outdoor Rug collects dirt and debris, making it an ideal choice for your stone or brick entry, pool deck, or patio.