Personalized Coir Knot Rectangle Mat$89.99
Funny Doormats ... Say a little somethin' special to your guests!Butter My Biscuit Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (7 reviews) Sale Price: $20.82 Save
17% Hi I'm Mat Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (3 reviews) Price: $24.99 Come Back Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (6 reviews) Sale Price: $19.96 Save
20% Beer Gets You in the Door Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (1 review) Sale Price: $23.78 High Cotton Beat It, Hippie Indoor / Outdoor Doormat Sale Price: $19.95 Save
17% Go Away Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (2 reviews) Sale Price: $19.81 Save
21% Still Wanna Knock Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (2 reviews) Sale Price: $23.52 The Cat Day 751 Indoor/Outdoor Doormat Sale Price: $22.98 Save
8% High Cotton Cat Housekeeping Staff Indoor / Outdoor Doormat (1 review) Sale Price: $23.45 Welcome - You are Family Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (3 reviews) Sale Price: $24.66 High Cotton Peace Love Paws Indoor / Outdoor Doormat Sale Price: $22.22 Save
7% Please Stay On The Mat Indoor/Outdoor Doormat (2 reviews) Sale Price: $21.72 Save
Doormats on Sale Up to 50% Off!Creative Accents Wrought Iron Rubber Coir Mat Acanthus Border with Optional Personalization (1 review) Sale Price: $53.99 Save
50% Pelican Welcome Hand Woven Coir Doormat (1 review) Sale Price: $32.00 Save
20% NoTrax Guzzler Indoor Rug - Charcoal (1 review) Sale Price: $34.00 Save
49% Creative Accents Lovers Knot Coco Coir Indoor / Outdoor Welcome Doormat (2 reviews) Sale Price: $31.97 Save
33%What Satisfied Customers Are Saying
Trans-Ocean Doggies Black Indoor/Outdoor RugJean - 7/20/2015
From DELHI, NYThank you Hayneedle. I love my door mat. Hopefully my dog does too. View Product
Use This Mat Only On Non-skid SurfacesMaryL - 7/16/2015
From OMAHA, NEWe love the mat but have had to move it from our new composite deck. Nowhere on Hayneedle's description did we see the above information. if we had ... View Product
Functual and AttractiveJeanne - 7/15/2015
From OMAHA, NENeeded a mat to let the water through but still enough to clean the bottoms of feet. This mat does both plus it is attractive. I wouldn't say it was ... View Product
Beautifully and Vibrantly Colored Outdoor MatDeborah - 7/5/2015
From Pittsburgh, PAThis rug appears to be well constructed and rugged. It arrived exactly as pictured. I plan to use this for the spring and summer months and switch ... View Product
cuteKathy - 7/2/2015
From OMAHA, NEI think it will look great out by my pool steps it is cute but the colors arent as bright as i throught they would be. View Product
Classic, Tasteful DoormatPat - 6/29/2015
From Alabaster, ALI wasn't sure about this mat for my deck because it is so long; but I received in no time at all and am very pleased. It looks great at the doorway ... View ProductShow More Great Reviews
1. Outdoor door mats help keep dirt, moisture, and debris at the door, so your floors stay clean and dry. You'll find mats in a variety of shapes, colors, sizes, and materials to suit your space. Outdoor mats are easy to clean. Simply shake, sweep, or hose them down. Some are conveniently machine-washable, but avoid use of harsh detergents and bleach.
2. Place an outdoor door mat at your patio entry, back door, side door, or other high-traffic area to wipe your shoes off after gardening, working in the garage, or tending the lawn. Even better for visitors to see a funny doormat placed on your front porch!
3. Safety is an important factor to keep in mind when shopping for door mats for outdoors. Consider a slip-resistant mat with cleats on the underside or a suction-cup back to keep it firmly in place.
4. Outdoor doormats made of polypropylene are durable, stain-resistant, and quick-drying, making them ideal for any home. They trap dirt, sand, and snow, and are easily cleaned by shaking or hosing.
5. Outdoor mats help remove grit and grime from the soles of your shoes. The NoTrax Rubber Brush Outdoor Rug features thousands of tough, flexible, rubber fingers that sweep shoes clean.
6. A personalized outdoor doormat features your family name or a word or phrase of your choice. Offered in rectangular or half-moon shapes, they're a great way to add a custom accent to your doorstep, porch, or patio.
7. A molded, beveled edge is a convenient feature that you'll find on some rubber outdoor doormats. It creates a retention dam on the mat to help trap dirt and moisture.
8. Made from the rigid fiber of the coconut husk, all-natural coir doormats are resistant to the elements. They're an eco-friendly and resilient option with an inviting, casual style that complements a wide range of settings. And they're tough enough for use as a boot scraper to remove dirt and moisture.
9. Metal is a strong, durable material for outdoor door mats. A cast aluminum doormat is made of rust-free, hand-cast aluminum. It won't wear out like its coir or rubber counterparts, and it features a powder-coat finish that won't chip, crack, or fade.
10. With its vinyl-looped construction and open back for dirt pass-through, the NoTrax Wayfarer H.D. Outdoor Rug collects dirt and debris, making it an ideal choice for your stone or brick entry, pool deck, or patio.
BrandApache Bacova Bungalow Flooring Cape Code Doormats CleanScrape Creative Accents Drymate Entryways+More
International ShippingSign up for