$59.99 to $78.05
$56.34 to $75.00
$51.63 to $53.59
$23.99 to $29.99
$37.50 to $50.00
$40.45 to $44.74
$33.00 to $34.99
1. Grab your favorite chocolate and a good rom-com, it’s high time you had a night in complete with manicure, pedicure, and massages. So go ahead give your hands and feet the TLC they deserve with our luxurious manicure sets, paraffin baths, foot spas, pedicure sets, and leg massagers. (We’ll leave the cheesy rom-coms and chocolate up to you).
2. Beauty Basics 101: Standard manicure sets come with tweezers, nail scissors, and a nail file. More luxurious manicure sets will contain extra treats such as under-nail cleaners, nail pliers, and clippers. Before you choose your next manicure set, decide which nail-care tools are must-haves, and which are maybe-not's for your night in.
3. You don’t have to just go for the gold when it comes to your manicure set or pedicure set. Stainless steel, chrome, and even gold-plated hand- and foot-care implements will all give you professional quality and durability.
4. For trimming and maintaining long nails, invest in a reliable pair of nail clippers. Since nail clippers can leave your treasured tips rough and angular, you may also want to consider manicure scissors. With their rounded blades and exposed design, you can see exactly how much of your nail you’re trimming, and more easily follow your nail’s natural curvature.
5. Ok, so we’re not all delicate damsels in distress, and our nails can be less-than fragile and more, well, ferocious. For thicker fingernails, or even toenails, use nail pliers. Professional quality nail pliers will give you strength and durability.
6. Cuticles need a little care, too. Regular cuticle maintenance with a cuticle shaper will help stimulate nail growth and give your nails a more polished appearance.
7. Paranoid about pedicures? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Start some good foot-care habits in the privacy of your own home with the pedicure set that’s right for you. Most pedicure sets will include creams for dry or cracked skin, nail files, and callus removers. Pedicure sets make great, girly gifts that your friends and family will actually use.
8. Pamper yourself with a paraffin bath. Designed to relax and soothe your hands, paraffin baths leave your hands soft and moisturized. Simply dip your hands into the heated paraffin wax to absorb soothing essential oils and emollients. You can also give your feet an equally fancy treat with an ultra-luxurious foot spa.
9. Your legs work hard, so why not reward them for it? Leg massagers are designed to relax and soothe your leg muscles. So you can bring all the comforts of the spa straight to your living room. Beauty never felt so good or so glamorous.