1. Take your boudoir from boring to be-a-utiful by dusting off your collection of bags, belts, and scarves and displaying your favorites using an attractive wall-mounted pot rack.
2. Paper clips and thumbtacks have never looked so charming than when stored in various decorative boxes. Add cool kitsch, along with a little visual interest, to your work space and watch your productivity soar.
4. Spice up your kitchen and keep it organized by finding a place for all of your large cooking utensils. Scrap the drawer – put your spatulas, slotted spoons, and ladles into a decorative vase to help you choose your tools more efficiently.
5. Multifunctional furniture is ideal for optimizing space, and storage benches are some of the most versatile on the market. Provide extra seating and game storage in your living room, or stow away your mittens and scarves in the entryway while giving your guests a place to sit and remove their boots.
6. Become organization literate by using well-placed bookshelves. Consider putting one in your kitchen to store your dishes, spices, and cookbooks.
7. Chips and dip are delish, but not nearly as delightful as your jewelry collection. For a calorie-free storage idea, keep your rings in the dip bowl and bracelets, watches, and necklaces on the chip plate.
8. Clean up your cookout space and find a home for your pool toys, beach towels, and patio cushions in a weatherproof deck box.
9. Babies come with lots of bottles and baubles. Make good use of your furniture by turning a low bookshelf into a nursery-ready changing table and storage unit. As a bonus, these shelves can grow with your baby and become a place to store toys, books, trinkets, and clothes.
10. Keep your wine looking fine with excellent design. Show your inner connoisseur and free up space on your bar by creating a sleek display for your wines.
– Biz Farrell, freelance writer