Shop Tripods by Category
5 Tips on Celestron Tripods
1. Even a Celestron telescope won't do much good if it isn't holding still. The company produces a line of telescope tripods in keeping with its high standards of manufacture to make sure that you're able to mount your Celestron on the perfect mount every time.
2. With tripod models designed for nearly every line of Celestron telescopes, a mount built for you can be found separately or in a Celestron telescope package.
3. Some telescope tripods are computerized, equipped with GPS navigational system and NexStar astrological location capabilities. Adding these to your telescope or standalone optical tube is the easiest way to take your observation from beginner to superstar.
4. If you prefer terrestrial viewing, the Celestron Alt-Azimuth tripod is perfect for large binoculars and spotting scopes. You'd be amazed at the difference in locating targets and objects when you eliminate natural wobble.
5. Be sure to check the model that each mount is made for - most advanced telescopes and tripods have very specific requirements.