Are you ready for pure blueberry bliss? Whether you have been baking for years or just beginning, have no fear, it’s a simple process that can be accomplished in about 35 minutes. It's time to get started!
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line or grease your muffin pan for easy removal.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Then add egg, vegetable oil, and milk. Fold in your mouthwatering blueberries. Fill the muffin cups to the top for a bakery like finish.
- When making your topping, you will mix together sugar, flour, and butter. Then sprinkle mixture on top of muffin batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove muffins from the oven and pan to avoid overcooking.
Prep time: 15min. Cook time: 20min.