Quick Tips for Purchasing Dough & Mixes
1. A bread machine makes it incredibly easy to create hearty, wholesome, great-tasting loaves of bread right in your kitchen. To simplify the process even more, shop our selection of dough and bread mixes. It's a great way to keep fresh loaves of bread on hand for sandwiches, French toast, stuffing, bread pudding, and other dishes.
2. When using dough and bread mixes, you don't have to worry about buying a bunch of ingredients, measuring, and combining them. Packaged and ready to use, mixes are a quick, convenient way to make scrumptious loaves of white, wheat, rye, and other varieties with your bread machine.
3. Bready brand mixes are designed to work with the innovative Bready Baking System. Bready offers dozens of varieties of dough and mixes to make delicious homemade bread, cake, pizza, and pie crusts.
4. Bread mixes are a wonderful time-saver because the main ingredients are pre-measured and packaged for your convenience. Just load the mix into the bread maker with a few basics (water, yeast, and oil), press start, and let the machine do the rest.
5. Farmer Direct bread and pizza dough mixes - developed for use in a Bready baking machine - are made from natural ingredients and free of preservatives, so they're not only good, but good for you.
6. Craving pizza but looking for a healthier option? Choose a wheat pizza dough mix. In addition to its nutritional benefits, wholesome wheat crusts have a wonderful, chewy texture and subtle nutty flavor.
7. Discover specialty bread mixes to create such flavor-packed varieties as Olive & Sundried Tomato, Jalapeno Cheese, Black Forest Pumpernickel, Golden Egg, and Multi-Grain. They're the perfect bread for any occasion.
8. Millions of Americans suffer from celiac disease - an immune reaction to gluten, a protein found in such grains as wheat, barley, and rye. With gluten-free mixes, you can enjoy all the bread, pizza, and dessert you want while staying gluten-free.
9. To store baked bread, cool the loaf completely, slice it or leave it whole, then place in a paper sack or plastic bag. Keep it away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place. For long-term storage, place it in a freezer bag, remove excess air, seal the bag, then place it in your freezer.
10. Have a sweet tooth? Choose from our wide variety of dessert mixes for moist, mouth-watering chocolate cake, banana bread, cinnamon apple cake, and flaky tender pie crusts. They're tested, proven, and dependable, so you can make these tasty treats with confidence and ease.