Up to 30% OFF Table Lamps... Starting at $33.99!
47% Adesso 4050-15 Lexington Table Lamp (3 reviews) Sale Price: $69.98 Save
46% Tiffany Style Dragonfly Table Lamp (12 reviews) Sale Price: $97.00 Save
19% Adesso 3260 Starburst Table Lamp Sale Price: $145.00 Save
42% Pacific Coast Lighting Ocean Crown Table Lamp Sale Price: $189.98 Elk Lighting 93-302 Weston Table Lamp Sale Price: $164.98 Save
38% Complements Bedford Falls 436DSB Table Lamp Sale Price: $129.98 Save
30% Nessie The Huggable Bendable Desk Lamp (4 reviews) Sale Price: $42.98 Save
39% ORE International 8320 23.5-in. Table Lamp Sale Price: $109.98 Save
24% Tiffany Style Fish Scale Table Lamp Sale Price: $121.72 Save
22% Tiffany Style Mission Yellow White Table Lamp (2 reviews) Sale Price: $98.00 Save
27% A Homestead Shoppe Merriweather Buffet Lamp Sale Price: $129.43 Save
Popular Table Lamp Finishes
This lamp is great quality and priceLynne - 11/15/2014 I love this lamp. It was easy to assemble and exactly as advertised. Paid much less than at our lighting store in town. View Product
Luxe without the priceAnn - 11/7/2014 I ordered two of these lamps for night stands and they beautifully finished off the room. Not only do they have a visual weight with style, but are a ... View Product
StunningOK Rancher - 11/1/2014 Beautifully finished, great quality. HUGE shade, might could have been 2" smaller but overall a beautiful lamp. View Product
Perfect!Janet - 10/26/2014 Ordered two of these to use as I update my decor using gold, silver, beige, and grey monochromatic palate. The detail on the shade really sets it ... View Product
perfect for my new living room end tableJill - 10/23/2014 I really love this lamp-goes perfectly with the slate tile in my end table and brown leather sofa and Southwest theme in my loving room. It is rather ... View Product
nice lampNancy - 10/17/2014 It was a lot darker than it looks in the picture View Product
Table Lamp Ideas
1. When selecting a table lamp for accent or ambience, know that size and height can vary. When used for reading, it should be positioned so the light is cast from over the readers shoulder and onto the pages.
2. Table lamp size is usually determined by table size and should be proportioned to the room's size; very small or extremely large lamps might appear awkward and out of place. When selecting a substantial table lamp, the shade should never measure larger than the table on which it rests.
3. Most of these lamps require a 60-watt bulb, but the proper lighting for reading is 100 watts. Some lamps have two or three independent sockets or lamps that use three-way lighting which are versatile enough to offer general room illumination as well as adequate light for reading.
4. In high-traffic areas where children are at play they can be easily knocked over if the lamp base does not have substantial weight. Select wide-based and weighted-based lamps that stand sturdily and avoid placing overbearing shades on scanty bases.
5. Use of multiple table lamps in a room eliminates dark areas and shadows, and low light is perfect for setting moods and entertaining. Make sure table lamps are arranged so that seated guests do not have to reposition themselves to avoid looking directly into the light.