Up to 30% OFF Table Lamps... Starting at $33.99!
46% Christmas Story 18-in. Glitter Leg Lamp Sale Price: $44.98 Save
31% Adesso 3260 Starburst Table Lamp Sale Price: $145.00 Save
42% Tiffany Style Mission Yellow White Table Lamp (2 reviews) Sale Price: $79.47 Save
41% Tiffany Style All Glass Arielle Table Lamp Sale Price: $178.26 Save
50% Adesso 3337-15 Hamptons Table Lamp (1 review) Sale Price: $58.33 Save
51% Tiffany Style Yellow Butterfly Accent Lamp (1 review) Sale Price: $35.41 Save
55% Tiffany Style Iris Table Lamp (1 review) Sale Price: $124.40 Save
48% Aspire Home Accents Wyman Table Lamp Set (1 review) Sale Price: $99.98 Save
29% Dale Tiffany TT60024 Traditional Collection Danby Table Lamp (3 reviews) Sale Price: $279.99 Save
13% Tiffany Style Simple Table Lamp Sale Price: $108.99 Save
30% ORE International K-4257T Belleria Table Lamp Sale Price: $198.82 Save
Popular Table Lamp Finishes
Better than expected!Sandy - 12/8/2014 Lamp is gorgeous. So happy I ordered it. View Product
Antique Brass Stiffel Table LampMarty - 12/6/2014 I bought two of these lamps for our guest bedroom and they look beautiful! I highly recommend this well constructed lamp. In addition, the shade is ... View Product
Really stylish accent to any room!Leigh - 12/5/2014 This lanp provides more light than I thought it would, making it a perfect purchase. View Product
Adesso LampsDiane - 11/24/2014 The lamps are perfect for my bedroom. Only problem was the messy styrofoam the parts were packed in, then had to assemble everything. I'm still glad I ... View Product
This lamp is great quality and priceLynne - 11/15/2014 I love this lamp. It was easy to assemble and exactly as advertised. Paid much less than at our lighting store in town. View Product
Luxe without the priceAnn - 11/7/2014 I ordered two of these lamps for night stands and they beautifully finished off the room. Not only do they have a visual weight with style, but are a ... View Product
Table Lamp Ideas
1. When selecting a table lamp for accent or ambience, know that size and height can vary. When used for reading, it should be positioned so the light is cast from over the readers shoulder and onto the pages.
2. Table lamp size is usually determined by table size and should be proportioned to the room's size; very small or extremely large lamps might appear awkward and out of place. When selecting a substantial table lamp, the shade should never measure larger than the table on which it rests.
3. Most of these lamps require a 60-watt bulb, but the proper lighting for reading is 100 watts. Some lamps have two or three independent sockets or lamps that use three-way lighting which are versatile enough to offer general room illumination as well as adequate light for reading.
4. In high-traffic areas where children are at play they can be easily knocked over if the lamp base does not have substantial weight. Select wide-based and weighted-based lamps that stand sturdily and avoid placing overbearing shades on scanty bases.
5. Use of multiple table lamps in a room eliminates dark areas and shadows, and low light is perfect for setting moods and entertaining. Make sure table lamps are arranged so that seated guests do not have to reposition themselves to avoid looking directly into the light.