Up to 30% OFF Table Lamps... Starting at $33.99!
13% Adesso 4173 Hollywood Table Touch Lamp (3 reviews) Sale Price: $64.98 Save
35% Tiffany Style Mission Yellow White Table Lamp (2 reviews) Sale Price: $79.92 Save
41% Adesso 4050-15 Lexington Table Lamp (4 reviews) Sale Price: $69.98 Save
46% Adesso 3337-15 Hamptons Table Lamp (1 review) Sale Price: $58.33 Save
51% Nessie The Huggable Bendable Desk Lamp (4 reviews) Sale Price: $32.58 Save
53% Tiffany Style Dragonfly Table Lamp (12 reviews) Sale Price: $86.39 Save
28% Tiffany Style Semi-Baroque Table Lamp (3 reviews) Sale Price: $117.59 Save
25% Style Craft Tropical Table Lamp (5 reviews) Sale Price: $55.99 Save
38% A Homestead Shoppe Joli Table Lamp (1 review) Sale Price: $107.39 Save
36% Tiffany Style All Glass Arielle Table Lamp Sale Price: $178.26 Save
50% Pacific Coast Lighting Ocean Crown Table Lamp Sale Price: $189.98
Popular Table Lamp Finishes
Wow more powerful in settingKaren - 1/13/2015 I have like this from day one and have seen them in retail furniture stores at a much higher price. I did wait 2 months as when ordered they were out ... View Product
Black lampErica - 1/10/2015 Great lamp. Looks great in the room my 2 boy's share. Perfect table top size. Looks just like picture. Great quality. View Product
Small, bright, modMod loft - 1/9/2015 Nice find for my loft. Use it as an accent light on a tall dresser in bedroom. My loft is in an old industrial building, but my tastes are a little ... View Product
Adesso Lantern Black - Awesome!!Tracy - 12/24/2014 Great value!! View Product
Pretty lampLori - 12/23/2014 Very pretty. Small. Wish burgundy color was a little deeper but good quality for sure View Product
Better than expected!Sandy - 12/8/2014 Lamp is gorgeous. So happy I ordered it. View Product
Table Lamp Ideas
1. When selecting a table lamp for accent or ambience, know that size and height can vary. When used for reading, it should be positioned so the light is cast from over the readers shoulder and onto the pages.
2. Table lamp size is usually determined by table size and should be proportioned to the room's size; very small or extremely large lamps might appear awkward and out of place. When selecting a substantial table lamp, the shade should never measure larger than the table on which it rests.
3. Most of these lamps require a 60-watt bulb, but the proper lighting for reading is 100 watts. Some lamps have two or three independent sockets or lamps that use three-way lighting which are versatile enough to offer general room illumination as well as adequate light for reading.
4. In high-traffic areas where children are at play they can be easily knocked over if the lamp base does not have substantial weight. Select wide-based and weighted-based lamps that stand sturdily and avoid placing overbearing shades on scanty bases.
5. Use of multiple table lamps in a room eliminates dark areas and shadows, and low light is perfect for setting moods and entertaining. Make sure table lamps are arranged so that seated guests do not have to reposition themselves to avoid looking directly into the light.