Up to 30% OFF Table Lamps... Starting at $33.99!
35% Adesso 3337-15 Hamptons Table Lamp (1 review) Sale Price: $63.60 Save
47% H6071WD/123 Southwest Hydrocal Table Lamp (5 reviews) Sale Price: $184.91 Save
31% Adesso 3260 Starburst Table Lamp Sale Price: $143.50 Save
43% Varaluz Recycled Aizen Table Lamp 112T01 (1 review) Sale Price: $300.00 Save
47% Dale Tiffany Aldridge Table Lamp (18 reviews) Sale Price: $293.69 Save
27% Adesso 4066-22 Boulevard Table Lamp Sale Price: $82.98 Save
36% Elk Lighting 93-302 Weston Table Lamp Sale Price: $164.98 Save
38% Complements Bedford Falls 436DSB Table Lamp Sale Price: $129.98 Save
30% ORE International 8320 23.5-in. Table Lamp Sale Price: $109.98 Save
24% East Enterprises LPDRR1014E Table Lamp - Ox-Blood Sale Price: $200.95 Save
46% Adesso 6423-01 Director Table Lamp Sale Price: $81.51 Save
Popular Table Lamp Finishes
nice lampNancy - 10/17/2014 It was a lot darker than it looks in the picture View Product
LampsDouglas - 10/16/2014 The two lamps are for the bedroom bedside tables. They are the perfect size and perfect color for the new comforter set! Nice quality too and ... View Product
Quoizel TF1021TVB Tiffany Table LampCharles - 10/9/2014 Beautiful addition to any décor. View Product
Looks great but...Charles - 10/6/2014 This item looks great online, but very average in person. Doesnt give off much light even with the required bulb. I do like it because of its unique ... View Product
Good qualityGerard - 10/4/2014 Awesome lamp. View Product
Very SatisfiedValerie - 9/28/2014 Love the lamp. It's well-constructed and just what I wanted for my Dining Room buffet. View Product
Table Lamp Ideas
1. When selecting a table lamp for accent or ambience, know that size and height can vary. When used for reading, it should be positioned so the light is cast from over the readers shoulder and onto the pages.
2. Table lamp size is usually determined by table size and should be proportioned to the room's size; very small or extremely large lamps might appear awkward and out of place. When selecting a substantial table lamp, the shade should never measure larger than the table on which it rests.
3. Most of these lamps require a 60-watt bulb, but the proper lighting for reading is 100 watts. Some lamps have two or three independent sockets or lamps that use three-way lighting which are versatile enough to offer general room illumination as well as adequate light for reading.
4. In high-traffic areas where children are at play they can be easily knocked over if the lamp base does not have substantial weight. Select wide-based and weighted-based lamps that stand sturdily and avoid placing overbearing shades on scanty bases.
5. Use of multiple table lamps in a room eliminates dark areas and shadows, and low light is perfect for setting moods and entertaining. Make sure table lamps are arranged so that seated guests do not have to reposition themselves to avoid looking directly into the light.