List Price: $259.99 to $269.99
List Price: $5539.99
List Price: $1949
List Price: $2629.99
List Price: $719.99
Up to 40% off Retractable Awnings Starting at $179.99
20% SunStopper Sun Haven 20 x 11.5-ft. Manual Retractable Awning Price: $2,699.99 Save
20% The Perfect Shade Flexi 14 x 10-ft. Manual Retractable Awning Price: $2,619.99 Save
20% The Perfect Shade Creator 16 x 11-ft. Manual Retractable Awning Price: $2,229.99 Save
20% The Perfect Shade Protector 14 x 12-ft. Manual Semi-Cassette Retractable Awning Price: $3,309.99 Save
20% Awntech MAUI 24 ft. Motorized Retractable Awning Price: $2,499.99 Save
17% The Perfect Shade Flexi 16 x 12-ft. Manual Retractable Awning Price: $3,229.99 Save
20% Awntech DESTIN 10 ft. Manual Retractable Awning Price: $999.99 Save
17% Awntech MAUI 10 ft. Motorized Retractable Awning Price: $1,119.99 Save
17% Awntech DESTIN 24 ft. Manual Retractable Awning Price: $2,619.99 Save
17% Awntech DESTIN 18 ft. Manual Retractable Awning Price: $1,799.99 Save
17% Awntech DESTIN 24 ft. Motorized Retractable Awning Price: $2,799.99 Save
What Color of Awning Are You Looking For?
Awnings are Cool when Things get Hot
1. Buying an awning isn't an expense - it's a savings. Window awnings are rated as "energy savers" by the U.S. Department of Energy. According to the DOE, awnings can reduce a home's solar heat gain in summer by up to 65% on south-facing windows and 77% on west-facing windows. To save on summer AC, put up an awning.
2. Window awnings are both energy savers and window decorators, adding color and curb appeal while reducing utility costs. When choosing a window awning size, keep the compass in mind. The U.S. DOE recommends small, horizontal awnings for south windows. Downward-extending large awnings are better for the low-angle sunlight of east and west windows.
3. It's going to be a beautifully sunny day. Oops, take that back. Retractable awnings are best for those days when the sun plays peekaboo with the clouds. A retractable awning also lets you suit the sun to your patio activities: up for tanning, down for shady relaxing.
4. Fixed awnings, aka stationary awnings, are a wise investment for windows where daily sunlight can cause fading of furniture, carpet, and interior decor. They're also useful as door awnings, where they protect your entryway - and entrants - from snow, ice, rain, and sun.
5. Sunlight isn't the only nemesis that's defeated by the high-tech convenience of motorized awnings. A motorized awning with a remote or an indoor or outdoor switch would keep you dry from start to finish of rainy-day patio BBQing. Some models even feature weather sensors to help protect your house and maximize your energy savings when you're not around.
6. Big patios need big shade, and no shade is bigger than a freestanding awning. Freestanding awnings are the sun-blocking solution for areas where permanent shade installation isn't feasible. They're also perfect for outdoor entertaining, covering decks, picnic tables, BBQ stations, poolsides, bistro sets, and much more.
7. One of the lifestyle advantages of awnings is their ability to transform patios into stylish outdoor rooms. Our fabric awnings offer a wide range of designer colors and styles to match with your outdoor furniture. A conversation set paired with an awning and outdoor room divider - now that's a posh patio.
8. Today's fabric awnings are more durable than ever, offering water-repelling, UV-blocking, fade-free performance. Regular awning maintenance is important, however, and will help prevent sagging and water pooling. Simply sweep your awning clear of debris whenever visible, and wash dirty areas with mild soap and lukewarm water.