What Satisfied Customers Are Saying
Quick Tips for Purchasing Dog Clothes
1. Sometimes it's hard to generate much body heat when your body's the size (or shape) of a paper towel roll. Our stylish, comfortable dog sweaters ensure shiver-free walks - or a fashionably literary appearance at your next Bark or Book Club meeting.
2. Dog shirt sizes are usually based on length. To know which dog shirt size to purchase, measure your dog from the collar to the base of the tail. Then compare with the size dimensions in our Dimensions & Specifications sections.
3. When you've got four feet, shoes don't come in pairs anymore - they come in sets. Protect your dog from cold weather or harmful objects (and No Shoes/No Service convenience stores) with our selection of colorful dog boots, shoes, and sneakers.
4. Your dog's coat may be fit for every occasion, but our dog jackets are a lot more specialized. Our selection includes raincoats, parkas, reflective jackets, and fleece vests. We even have designer dog coats.
5. Contrary to popular belief, not every dog is born ready to dog paddle. Dog life jackets help newly swimming dogs to relax and find their stroke. Also, a dog life jacket is a recommended safety precaution when boating in deeper or larger bodies of water.
6. It's Take Your Dog to Work Day, and that Bite Me t-shirt is definitely not business casual. Turn your beautiful girl into the stylish new office temp with one of our edgy or adorable dog dresses in cotton or denim.
7. Pet Life clothes are created by a company that originally specialized in young men's apparel. Consequently, Pet Life's dog clothing designs reflect a strong fashion awareness, and a desire to improve the lives of pets via innovative products.
8. With Casual Canine dog clothes, every dog definitely does have its day - and judging by their fashion sense, it's probably a weekend. With their comfort-first clothing, Casual Canine has eclectic dog shirt styles that range from cutesy to camo.
9. East Side Collection is one of the leading brands in the designer dog clothes market. Their selection includes preppy dog sweaters and darling dog dresses that are sure to turn heads and wag tails.
10. Pet Ego dog coats are probably best described by the Pet Ego motto: Relentless Italian Style. Pet Ego products are characterized by their finesse, utility, and sophistication - a combination that would make any dog stand out from the crowd.