What Satisfied Customers Are Saying
Quick Tips for Purchasing Dog Collars & Leashes
1. Why use a dog collar? So you don't become a dog caller. From pastels and peace signs to skulls and crossbones, our dog collars include a style for every dog, whether it's frou frou for Fifi or studded for Butch.
2. Some dogs are hairy Houdinis that seem able to wriggle out of even the snuggest collar. Dog harnesses are the recommended choice for owners of these canine escape artists. A harness is also perfect for car trips.
3. When selecting a dog leash size, consider your dog's weight, personality, and usual outdoor routine. Leashes between four and six feet long are usually good for urban walks. A longer leash (six or seven feet) is more common for training.
4. Pet Ego collars and leashes are notable for their superior elegance and quality. These are high-end, training-quality dog leashes for the conscientious pet owner. They're made from calfskin and leather for enhanced strength, durability, and style.
5. Think 26 Bars & a Band has a colorful name? Wait until you see their dog leashes. 26 Bars & a Band leashes and harnesses are famous for their style-conscious designs, including the Paul Frank character Julius the Monkey.
6. If you're tired of collars colored brown and browner, check out our selection from Teafco. Pastels and neons are Teafco's preferred tones. Each Teafco dog collar is also made from recyclable, bacteria- and odor-resistant materials.
7. Night jogging or walking together can be one of the most enjoyable things about owning a dog. But if you're on or near roads, take precautions to ensure adequate visibility, such as using dog collars with bright LED lights.
8. Some dog breeds were simply born to be punk rockers. Your dog may not be named Johnny Rotten, but when he's wearing one of our studded collars, he'll definitely be ready to sing I Wanna Be Your Dog.
9. They may cost a bit more, but leather leashes and collars are a smart buy. A leather dog collar is not only stylish, but it also provides excellent strength and durability for those push me-pull you adventures we call dog walking.
10. Dog walking offers curiosities of every size, from squirrels to postmen. With retractable dog leashes, a little extra control or extra feet of freedom is always right beneath your fingertips via a thumb-activated or one-button brake and release.