What Satisfied Customers Are Saying
Quick Tips for Purchasing Dog Grooming Supplies
1. If you don't have a dog grooming table for your canine, then you need to get in the loop - or at least your dog does. Grooming tables with security loops and ribbed rubber surfaces help skittish dogs feel more secure.
2. Fear of cutting to the quick can make trimming a dog's nails a difficult exercise. For less experienced dog owners, dog nail grinders are a safer (albeit noisier and slower) alternative to dog nail clippers - and they produce smoother-edged nails.
3. Imagine getting up from the chair at your favorite salon, turning to the stylist, and thrashing your hair dry like you were headbanging at a Metallica concert. Your dog shouldn't need to do that either. Dog grooming dryers: get one.
4. Unless your dog was designed by artist Mark Rothko, her body probably isn't composed entirely of straight lines. When selecting dog grooming shears, don't settle for "one kind cuts all." Straight and curved dog grooming shears should be used in tandem.
5. One thing among many that you'll discover when trying to wash your dog in the bathroom tub: 360° access would make life so much easier. Dog tubs take bathtime outdoors, minimizing post-bath cleanup, and letting you wash circles around your dog.
6. Adjustable grooming stools are a must for professional dog groomers - and dog lovers with different-sized canines to keep clean. Our grooming stool selection offers wheeled stools for extra mobility, and height adjustment ranges of up to 7.5 inches.
7. Unless your Lhasa Apso or Samoyed is going through a cornrows phase, that hair is going to need some attention to keep it clean and unmatted. Our dog grooming brushes and combs feature multiple bristle styles for different hair types.
8. When it's time to shampoo and condition your dog's hair, don't just reach for that bottle in your shower caddy. Your dog's skin is thinner and less acidic than yours. Use only dog shampoo and conditioners, not human shampoo.
9. Dog grooming kits are great organizing tools for professional groomers or owners with show dogs. A grooming kit provides multiple pockets for brushes, clippers, shampoos, and more, and it's all in a compact, easily carried case.
10. No dog owner's store of grooming supplies is complete without products for the maintenance of health and well being. Supplement your dog grooming supplies - and grooming regimen - with dog eye, ear, and dental care supplies.