What Satisfied Customers Are Saying
Quick Tips for Purchasing Dog Health Care Products
1. A dog's coat is business casual, hiking shorts, dinner jacket, and pajamas all in one - and dry cleaners don't take dogs. Fortunately, dog skin and coat care supplements and sprays are open 24/7, ensuring healthy skin and glossy fur.
2. Your dog's skin has a different pH level than yours; it's more alkaline, while yours is more acidic. A good appearance - and good health - is promoted by using dog shampoos and coat conditioners that are compatible with your dog's natural body chemistry.
3. Strong bones and healthy joint cartilage play a major role in canine mobility and well-being, especially as dogs mature. Dog bone and joint care supplements contain substances that can help guard against arthritis, and reduce stiffness or inflammation.
4. No dentist wants to tell a growling Doberman that he needs to floss more. You're gonna have to treat him on the sly with dog dental care supplements that remove plaque and reduce tartar. As dental treats for dogs, chews are toothsomely healthy.
5. Our general dog health supplements are designed to keep your canine from becoming sick as a dog. Dog immunity boosts work like multivitamins, with minerals and natural bacteria that fight infection and promote overall well-being.
6. A happy belly is a happy dog - which you know if you've ever given your dog a belly rub. Dog dietary care supplements provide detoxification, digestive support, and nutritional enhancement, which means fewer spoiled rugs and hangdog looks.
7. Those fleas are really going to ruin your dog's upcoming cover shoot for PQ (that's Pooch Quarterly). Give your dog fast relief from parasitic critters with our selection of dog flea and tick care products, including dog shampoo for fleas and ticks.
8. Tear staining is a common problem with some dog breeds, and is especially noticeable with white dogs. Dog eye care supplements (and appropriate consultation with a veterinarian) can help improve or eliminate this condition, restoring your dog's natural appearance.
9. Some dog skin problems can actually stem from food allergies rather than infection. If skin care products aren't helping, a switch to grain-free or all-natural dog foods might be the solution (as always, check with your vet).
10. Regular and adequate exercise is crucial to your dog's health and well being. In addition to dog health supplements, your dog could benefit from some mentally-stimulating dog toys or the all-weather availability of dog treadmills.