Plush Dog Toys
P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle and You Eco Play Bones Dog Toy $14.99 - $16.99 Shop All
Plush ToysPlush Toys
Pull and Fetch Toys
2 Day Designs Rustic Dog Toy Chest
Go Dog Gators Dog Toy with Chew Guard
goDog Birds Owls Dog Toy with Chew Guard
PLAY Pet Lifestyle and You Under the Sea Toy Set
What Satisfied Customers Are Saying
Dog has a lot of fun - easy to throw!
By Barton from OMAHA,NE on 7/17/2014
This toy has held up very well. Dog retrieves it readily and likes it a lot. Smallish toy, but easy to throw indoors. Soft, so it can't damage anything. Tough - she's had it a few days now and hasn't destroyed it like so many other pet-store toys.
Guardian Gear Splash About Dog Pool
By Barbara from Van Wert, OH on 5/29/2014
My Chocolate lab LOVES it!
By Edna from Gainesville, GA on 4/18/2014
As anyone who owns an English Bulldawg knows, a Bully can destroy most any toy without meaning too. However, my 62 pound male English Bulldawg wants to sleep with this ball as well as play with it all the time. Hayneedle is a great vendor. I am kept up to date on my purchase and purchases either always arrive on time or prior to estimated delivery date.
My Dog's Favorite Toy
By Jennifer D. from Omaha, NE on 4/7/2014
My dog Stella absolutely loves this toy. It is one of her favorites. The quality of the product and the way it held up over the course of time was a nice surprise.
Show More Great Reviews
Quick Tips for Purchasing Dog Toys
1. All sleep and no play makes Jack an unhappy, unhealthy dog. Dog toys offer many benefits beyond simple diversion: exercise, stress reduction, mental stimulation, an outlet for hunting and sporting instincts - and for teething puppies, something besides furniture to chew on.
2. The latest generation of interactive dog toys may surprise you with their complex and ingenious designs. Our selection includes puzzles that will intrigue the minds of intelligent dogs, and reward their problem-solving skills with tasty treats.
3. Few creatures can match dogs for unbridled enthusiasm and friendly energy - both of which can cause dog toys to have an awfully short life. To stretch your toy dollar, choose rubber dog toys that are virtually immune to well-meaning doggie destructiveness.
4. The plush life is the lush life for toy-loving dogs. Plush dog toys offer a stimulating combination of features: squeaking and rattling sounds, stretchable and tuggable materials, and colorful animal designs that are perfect for throwing and fetching.
5. Sometimes it seems like dogs go through life teeth first, especially when they're young. Sweet tooth? More like play tooth. Pull and chew dog toys bring out the instinctively playful side of your dog, and give gnawers something to grapple with.
6. You know that look - your dog comes over with something in its mouth, and its eyes are saying, "Throw this somewhere." Our fetch and chew dog toys include Zanies Toughstructable toys, with aerodynamic shapes that encourage long-distance exercise.
7. Nina Ottosson dog toys are among the most popular items. At first glance, they look like something out of an IQ test. They provide mental stimulation that is ideal for for intelligent and/or older dogs.
8. Though not as large as the cinematic gorilla that shares their name, Kong dog toys are made from durable materials that could rival the King for toughness. Kong's chew toys promote strong jaws and clean teeth.
9. If you're shopping on a budget, tug toys will probably give you the most value for your dollar. Tug-of-war and fetch are favorite games for almost any dog, and these durable, stretchable, lightweight toys are ideal for both.
10. Grriggles is one of our most popular chew toy brands. Made from rope, rubber or a rope-rubber combination, they combine durability, stretchability, and chewability for the ultimate toothsome toy.