26 Bars & a Band Prep Dog HarnessItem#: HN-BNB018
$27.74 to $30.00
- Vest harness made from polyester and nylon
- Adjustable straps at neck and waist ensure perfect fit
- Sturdy reinforced D-ring leash clasp
- Choice of size
Make your daily walks with your pooch stress-free with 26 Bars & a Band's Prep Dog Harness. Ideal for dogs that lead the way and tend to put additional tension on their necks wearing a traditional collar, the harness supports the leash's tension through your dog's chest and reduces neck strain. Adjustable straps at the neck and waist ensure security and a snug fit. Soft, lightweight polyester fabric is suitable for all seasons and easy to clean. Prep-school approved checkerboard plaid print.
Choose from the following sizes:
- Extra Small dimensions: 7.5L x 15 girth x 11.5 neck inches
- Small dimensions: 9.5L x 17.5 girth x 13 neck inches
- Medium dimensions: 11.5L x 21 girth x 16.5 neck inches
- Large dimensions: 13.25L x 24 girth x 19.75 neck inches
About 26 Bars & a Band Inc.
Husband and wife team Mike and Sandi Kaneko combined their unique talents and mutual love of animals in 2004, starting the innovative, design-focused brand 26 Bars & a Band. Between the pair, they own 4 rescue dogs, so making pet- and eco-friendly products is one of their highest priorities. The company regularly donates money to rescue groups, and has pledged 10% of sales from their plush toys to Best Friends Animal Society of Los Angeles. The co-founders' exuberant love for furry friends and each other has provided a solid foundation for a company that truly cares.
Dimensions & Specifications
1 Year Limited
26 Bars & a Band
X-Small, Small, Large, Medium