Kasco Marine 4400 J Series Decorative FountainItem#: HN-KM017
Your Cable Length
$2,088.45 to $3,255.75
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Decorative fountain aerator with 4 spray patterns
- 4 interchangeable, clog-resistant spray nozzles
- Rugged, eco-friendly, stainless steel motor
- Corrosion-resistant and low-maintenance
- 120- or 240-volt, 1HP, 60Hz motor
- Power cable lengths: 50, 100, 150, or 200 feet
- Power control box conserves energy
- Safe for fresh and saltwater applications
- Complete package with power cable & mooring ropes
Motor, Float with protective top and bottom screens, Mooring ropes, Fountain components, 4 nozzles, Power cable, Control panel
What's Not Included
The benefits of a water spectacle are easy to see. Stunning beauty, healthy water aeration, and enchanting atmosphere. The 4400 J Series Decorative Fountain from Kasco Marine will bring all that and more to your pond or lake. This floating fountain aerator is a perfect fit for medium-sized ponds. It includes four interchangeable nozzles that create distinct spray patterns ranging in height, width, and design. In addition to its fine aesthetic qualities, this fountain circulates and aerates the water, which discourages algae growth and helps maintain a healthy aquatic environment.
This beautiful and efficient fountain aerator is available with a 120-volt motor or a 240-volt motor. Both eco-friendly motors are made of rugged stainless steel and are silicone-sealed against leaks. The fountain operates successfully at a minimum water depth of 19 inches. Choose from a variety of power cord lengths to fit your pond or lake.
The 120-volt fountain (4400JF) includes a GFCI-protected control box. The C-25, 120-volt control with timer, GFCI protection, and photo eye for light operation comes standard. The photo eye allows you to set your timer for the hours of operation, and when it is dark, the lights will activate. No electrician is required to install the C-25 Control or the fountain if an existing 120-volt, 15-amp receptacle is available.
The 240-volt fountain (4400HJF) is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB-protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a 240-volt control panel with timer, GFCB protection, a 120-volt GFI-protected outlet for lights (light kit not included), and a photocell for light operation. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control panel and this fountain if you plan to hard-wire the unit into the C-85 control panel.
Features and Benefits of the 4400 J Series Fountain:
- Multiple Spray Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to your exact needs and preferences. Spray diameters measure 23, 25, and 27 feet wide. Spray heights measure 4, 6, 7.5, and 8 feet high.
- Efficient, Low-Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low-power consumption when compared to competing fountains. This reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 1750 RPM. 11 running amps on 120-volt circuits, and 5.5 running amps on 240-volt circuits.
- Clog-Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle, prop guard, and standard bottom intake screen give you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19 inches.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Industrial Strength and Corrosion-Resistant: Superior dependability in saltwater or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replace the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Dependable: Backed by a 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50, 100, 150, or 200 feet.
- Includes two 50-foot braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the USA
Dimensions & Specifications
100 ft., 150 ft., 200 ft., 50 ft.
Fountain Spray Height
4 ft. Juniper, 6 ft. Willow, 7.5 ft. Cypress, 8 ft. Linden
Cable Length: 100 ft., 150 ft., 200 ft., 50 ft.
Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
No one should be in the water while the equipment is operating. A GFI-protected circuit should always be used and operating properly. It is also essential to test the GFCB monthly to ensure proper operation.
Do not add any additional cord. It will void the warranty, ETL approval, and could cause a malfunction with the GFI breaker.
$1,304.99 to $1,381.99
- Durable steel construction
- Beautiful water fountain lighting
- Includes mounting hardware to attach to the small float ring
- Made in the USA
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Dichroic reflector bulbs
- Bulbs are available in a variety of colors
- Requires 50W MR-16 halogen bulbs