A&E Cage Co. 6 Unit Breeder Bird CageItem#: HN-AEC213
- Welded steel bar construction
- Powder coat finish
- Bar spacing: .5 inch
- 3-6 cage design for breeding
- Dimensions: 40L x 20W x 68H
Cage, casters, multiple perches, removable grates, removable panels, 2 feeder dishes
The 6 unit Breeder Bird Cage is ideal for any breeder that wants successful coupling of their prize birds. This cage system features a three-story design with removable panels to create up to six individual cages. It also has a large central door on each cage, small swing-out front doors, removable grates and trays for easy cleaning, and two feeder dishes with their own doors in each cage. Easy rolling casters make mobility a snap and the entire cage has a durable and safe non-toxic powder coat finish.
About A&E Cage
This bird cage is designed and manufactured by A&E Cage Co., LLC. The company is a family-owned and family-operated birdcage company with over 30 years experience in the pet industry. Based in Burlington, N.J., A&E Cage offers a wide selection of aviaries, bird carriers, and bird toys, and numerous styles of bird cages to keep your pet birds happy and healthy.
Dimensions & Specifications
A and E Cage Co.
40L x 20W x 68H in.
Color, Black, Pure White
- Has all kinds of attachments for birds to grab
- Birds will love the rope, and frayed material at top
- Wooden balls and beads are great for grabbing
- Rope-wrapped perch provides great stability
- Measures 14W x 10.5D x 33.5L inches
- Great for little, medium, and large birds
- Easily clips to the top of the birdcage
- Rope and wood construction
- Swing with rope
- Provides exercise as birds walk
- Attached toys offer endless entertainment options
- Dimensions: 17L x 12W inches
$349.99 to $499.99
- Made of genuine Java wood
- Non-toxic natural finish
- Perfect for small birds or reptiles
- Enhances animal enclosure
- Available in various sizes