Little Cottage 8 x 12 Stratford Schoolhouse Wood PlayhouseItem#: HN-LIT062
$2,199.98 to $3,439.98
- Talk to our Little Cottage product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Lift-gate delivery service included!
- Safe, durable LP Smart Side construction
- House dimensions: approximately 8W x 12D x 10H feet
- Parts are pre-cut and panelized for easy assembly
- Includes 8 windows, cupola, hardware, and trim
Playhouse, 8 working windows, Wall/ truss framing, Siding, Trim, Assembly hardware, Bell cupola
What's Not Included
Shingles, Dripedge, Paint
The Little Cottage 8 x 12 Wood Stratford Schoolhouse Wood Playhouse will keep your little student smiling. This playhouse kit comes complete with all the important components, and is easy to assemble. You'll love the durability and charming, nostalgic smile of the completed product, while your child will adore having a space of her very own. Encourage imaginative play with this unique playhouse, available in your choice of configurations. Please note that if you purchase the Playhouse without a floor kit, then you must supply your own materials for the interior floor. When completed, the house measures approximately 8W x 12D x 10H feet. Width is measured from side to side, while depth is measured from font to back. The height is measured from the tip of the cupola. Side walls are 45-inches high.
- 2x3 wood wall framing
- 2x4 wood trusses
- Siding and trim pre-fastened to wall panels
- Panelized pre-cut walls for easy assembly
- 8 working Plexiglass windows with screens and aluminum frames
- Child's Dutch door in front (20W x 40H inches)
- Adult's Dutch door on side (34W x 61H inches)
- Porch roof over child door
- White aluminum outside corner trim
- Primed siding and trim - ready to paint
- Cupola with bell
- Assembly hardware
- Link to full-color downloadable instruction manual
The Schoolhouse Playhouse is constructed from LP Smart Side wood, which is a popular building material thanks to its durability and low environmental impact. Solid, yet lightweight enough for easy handling, the pieces of this house are treated with SmartGuard finishing, which uses zinc borates to resist rot and mold while minimizing chemical use and pollutant output. Because LP Smart Side is so strong and safe, the playhouse pieces are covered by a 50-year limited warranty from LP.
This playhouse does not include paint, shingles, or dripedge (roof edging).
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company resides in a quaint, slow-paced setting where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. Our experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
Playhouse Size Code
Choose From 5 Options
Our DIY playhouse kits are designed for easy assembly. Unless otherwise noted, they should require an average of two adults working four to eight hours to complete. Panelized walls, pre-cut pieces, and alphabetized labels help make the process simple, as does the downloadable full-color instruction manual (link provided with your purchase).
When assembling your playhouse, please make sure to choose a level area for installation. We recommend an area that is covered in crushed stone, patio block, or concrete, in order to form a base for the playhouse. However, because the playhouse bases are made from treated lumber, they can be placed directly on the ground. If you do decide to prepare a base for your playhouse, make sure it measures 1 foot wider than the house itself on all sides.
If you are interested in moving your playhouse to another location in the future, you should purchase and install 4 x 4 runners before completing assembly. Once runners are in place, the playhouse can be moved by your local tow truck company with the use of a flatbed and a winch. If you are simply moving the playhouse across the yard, you can do so with heavy wall PVC piping. Call Little Cottage Co. at 330-893-4212 for more information and assistance.
$99.98 to $125.51
- Solid beechwood frame and lid with MDF wood front
- Choose from several popular finish options
- Meets all CPSC product tests for safety
- Safety hinge and finger slots for added safety
- Convenient seating area when closed
- Dimensions: 33.25W x 17.75D x 24.5H inches
$127.70 to $129.98
- Crafted from durable natural beechwood
- Strong protective coating
- Recessed cubby shelves
- Includes 2 chairs
- Table measures 33.25L x 21.75W x 24H inches
- Chairs measure 14.5D x 13.75W x 25.5H inches
- Recommended for ages 3-8 years
$59.98 to $94.98
Adjustable easel with dry erase board and chalkboard
- Locking paper roll holder and paper tear guide
- 2 large removable plastic trays for easy cleaning
- Includes 4 clips for holding artwork
- Folds up for easy storage
- 3 tray and board heights
- Optional Accessory Companion Set available to add on