Little Cottage Sara Victorian 8 x 16 Mansion Wood PlayhouseItem#: HN-LIT066
- Talk to our Little Cottage product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Lift-gate delivery service included!
- Safe, durable LP Smart Side construction
- House dimensions: approximately 16W x 8D x 10H feet
- Parts are pre-cut and panelized for easy assembly
- Includes 17 working windows and 8 flowerboxes
Playhouse, 17 windows, Wall/ truss framing, Siding, Trim, Assembly hardware, Loft with ladder, 8 flowerboxes
What's Not Included
Shingles, Dripedge, Paint, 3 pressure-treated pieces of wood
Victorian construction comes to life in astounding detail with the Little Cottage Sara Victorian 8x16 Wood Mansion Playhouse. This extraordinary playhouse really is a mansion, with a spacious design packed with 17 working windows, two doorways, a turret, and a loft with ladder.
This playhouse arrives in a ready-to-assemble kit, with most required elements included. You supply the following:
- Roof shingles
- Dripedge (roof edging)
- Paint (in the colors of your choice!)
- 2 pressure-treated 4 x 4 x 16 pieces of wood
- 1 pressure-treated 4 x 4 x 14 piece of wood
Everything else that's required to build the playhouse, right down to hinges and nails, comes included, along with a link to a downloadable full-color manual of simple-to-follow instructions.
This playhouse measures approximately 16W x 8D x 10H feet (height measured from the tip of the roof).
- 2x3 wood wall framing
- 2x3 wood trusses
- Siding and gingerbread trim pre-fastened to wall panels
- Pre-cut, panelized wall sections for quick assembly
- 17 working windows with Plexiglass, grids, and screens (14 x 21 inches each)
- Child Dutch door on front (20W x 40H inches)
- Adult door in back (4W x 6H feet)
- 8 flowerboxes
- Loft with ladder on turret side
- High-quality composite exterior corner trim
- All assembly hardware
This playhouse is constructed using LP Smart Side, an environmentally sound wood that's known for durability. LP Smart Side offers low pollution production, and is highly renewable. It's also treated with care using a SmartGuard finish, which uses zinc borates to resist rot and mold while minimizing chemical use and pollutant output. Because LP Smart Side is so strong and safe, the playhouse pieces are covered by a 50-year limited warranty from LP.
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company resides in a quaint, slow-paced setting where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. Our experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
Playhouse Size Code
Our DIY playhouse kits are designed for easy assembly. Unless otherwise noted, they should require an average of two adults working four to eight hours to complete. Panelized walls, pre-cut pieces, and alphabetized labels help make the process simple, as does the downloadable full-color instruction manual (link provided with your purchase).
When assembling your playhouse, please make sure to choose a level area for installation. We recommend an area that is covered in crushed stone, patio block, or concrete, in order to form a base for the playhouse. However, because the playhouse bases are made from treated lumber, they can be placed directly on the ground. If you do decide to prepare a base for your playhouse, make sure it measures 1 foot wider than the house itself on all sides.
If you are interested in moving your playhouse to another location in the future, you should purchase and install 4 x 4 runners before completing assembly. Once runners are in place, the playhouse can be moved by your local tow truck company with the use of a flatbed and a winch. If you are simply moving the playhouse across the yard, you can do so with heavy wall PVC piping. Call Little Cottage Co. at 330-893-4212 for more information and assistance.
- Sturdy hardwood construction
- Pastel pink with white legs
- Scratch-resistant tabletop
- Clean with soap and water
- Table: 22L x 20.5W x 18.75H inches
- Chair: 10.5L x 10.75W x 23H inches
- Recommended for ages 3-6 years
- Internal seams won't rip easily
- Four-panel construction for large surface area
- Refillable for a lifetime of use
- Available in various colors
- Safety Zipper
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy Assembly
- Hours of Fun
- Weather Resistant
- Group Play
- Individual Play
- Older Children
- Small Children
Comments about Little Cottage Sara Victorian Mansion:
We bought this playhouse for our God Daughter and she loves it. It is so well built it should really stand the test of time here in Alabama. We hope to even use it when we have grand children. It is a childs wish come true. The windows are so cute and let in so much light and air. I really can't think of a thing that I would change on it. Thank you so much for making this incredible playhouse affordable for so many people! We are telling everyone about it!