9 Foot Pre-lit Sugar Pine GarlandItem#: HN-VKR331
This sugar pine garland extends nine feet, making it long enough to decorate your mantle, banister, or entryway. The charming garland appears as if the snow has fallen on its branches, giving it a white and wintery touch. There are 200 frosted tips that have space for you to add decorations, and the included lights will accent them brilliantly. The snowy garland has 100 clear lights, and it is sure to get attention from all your guests and family members.
- Beautiful, frosted look
- 200 tips give it a lush look
- Pre-lit with clear lights
- Measures 9L feet
Decorate your mantle, doorway, or staircase with the beautiful 9 Foot Pre-Lit Sugar Pine Garland. With 200 frosted tips giving it a full, snowy look and the lights twinkling merrily, you'll love having this garland in your home year after year.
This product is proudly made by Vickerman, a leader in high quality holiday decor. Founded in 1940, the Vickerman Company has established itself as an innovative company dedicated to exceeding the expectations of their customers. With a wide variety of remarkably realistic looking foliage, greenery and beautiful trees, Vickerman is a name you can trust for helping you create beloved holiday memories year after year.
Dimensions & Specifications
Number of Tips
- Durable construction and industrial strength zipper
- Fits up to a 4 foot decorated wreath
- Makes the end of January much easier
- Keeps storage areas organized
$52.99 to $99.99
- Keeper holds most wreaths 24 inches or smaller
- Protective foam pads maintain wreath shape
- Dust-free storage for seasonal wreaths
- Made from durable nylon material
- Zipper closure and direct-suspend handle for easy carrying
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult To Set Up
- Poor Quality
Comments about Vickerman 9 Foot Pre-lit Sugar Pine Garland:
[...] The snow tipped needles are actually tipped with styrofoam which crumbles when it's touched. It's the kind of material that statically clings to your clothing. By the time I had it wrapped around the bannister I had a half hour mess to clean up.