Little Cottage 9 x 8 Pennfield Cottage Wood PlayhouseItem#: HN-LIT056
$2,799.99 to $3,199.99
- Talk to our Little Cottage product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Lift-gate delivery service included!
- Safe, durable LP Smart Side construction
- House dimensions: approximately 9W x 8D x 8H feet
- Parts are pre-cut and panelized for easy assembly
- Includes 2 windows, 2 flowerboxes, hardware, and trim
Playhouse, 2 working windows, 2 dormers with windows, 2 flowerboxes, Wall/ truss framing, Siding, Trim, Assembly hardware
What's Not Included
Shingles, Dripedge, Paint
The Little Cottage 9x8 Wood Pennfield Cottage Playhouse is an easy to assemble, thoroughly charming addition to any backyard. Encourage imaginative play in your child by giving her a space of her own. You'll love the durability of this house, which is constructed of durable, weather-safe, environmentally friendly LP Smart Side wood. Your child will love the realistic details, from real opening windows to a child-sized door.
This playhouse measures approximately 9W x 8D x 8H feet after assembly. A variety of configurations are available. The photo above shows the playhouse with the optional chimney and loft.
This playhouse is constructed of LP Smart Side wood, a popular building material thanks to its durability and low environmental impact. Solid, yet lightweight enough for easy handling, the pieces of this house are treated with SmartGuard finishing, which uses zinc borates to resist rot and mold while minimizing chemical use and pollutant output. Because LP Smart Side is so strong and safe, the playhouse pieces are covered by a 50-year limited warranty from LP.
Your playhouse includes:
- 2x3 wood wall framing
- Floor kit: interior floor
- High-quality siding and trim pre-fastened to wall panels
- Panelized, pre-cut wall sections
- 2 working windows with Plexiglass, screens, and aluminum frames (14 x 21 inches each
- Shutters and 2 flowerboxes
- Porch with wooden railing (porch measures 3 feet deep)
- 2 Cape Cord dormers with windows (non-functioning)
- Child's Dutch door (20W x 40H inches)
- Adult's Dutch door (on side of house) (34W x 61H inches)
- Assembly hardware
- White aluminum outside corner trim
- Pre-primed, ready-to-paint siding and trim
- Link to downloadable full-color instruction manual
In order to complete the playhouse, you will need to supply paint, Dripedge (roof edging), and shingles. All other required pieces are included.
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company resides in a quaint, slow-paced setting where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. Our experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
Playhouse Size Code
Playhouse Only, Playhouse-Chimney, Playhouse-Loft, Playhouse-Loft-Chimney
Our DIY playhouse kits are designed for easy assembly. Unless otherwise noted, they should require an average of two adults working four to eight hours to complete. Panelized walls, pre-cut pieces, and alphabetized labels help make the process simple, as does the downloadable full-color instruction manual (link provided with your purchase).
When assembling your playhouse, please make sure to choose a level area for installation. We recommend an area that is covered in crushed stone, patio block, or concrete, in order to form a base for the playhouse. However, because the playhouse bases are made from treated lumber, they can be placed directly on the ground. If you do decide to prepare a base for your playhouse, make sure it measures 1 foot wider than the house itself on all sides.
If you are interested in moving your playhouse to another location in the future, you should purchase and install 4 x 4 runners before completing assembly. Once runners are in place, the playhouse can be moved by your local tow truck company with the use of a flatbed and a winch. If you are simply moving the playhouse across the yard, you can do so with heavy wall PVC piping. Call Little Cottage Co. at 330-893-4212 for more information and assistance.
- Solid beechwood frame and lid with MDF wood front
- Choose from several popular finish options
- Meets all CPSC product tests for safety
- Safety hinge and finger slots for added safety
- Convenient seating area when closed
- Dimensions: 33.25W x 17.75D x 24.5H inches
- Top reviews for this best-seller!
- Functional doors and turning knobs for realistic play
- Play clock, notepad, and phone with caller ID on side panel
- Clear plastic windows on microwave and oven
- Sturdy MDF wood construction with cute pastel colors
- Includes hot pad, spatula, and spoon
- Dimensions: 42W x 16D x 42H inches
- Recommended age 3-7 years
$28.54 to $35.98
- Durable, stain-proof vinyl upholstery
- 4.5 cubic feet of beads
- Available in an assortment of colors