Acorn Ragg Time Womens Ruffle Scuff Slipper - Red Ragg WoolItem#: HN-ACR424
$65.98 to $72.98
- Acorn classic ragg wool blend uppers
- Velvet ribbon detail
- Fully lined in soft wool blend berber fleece
- Acorn high-density comfort foam heel to toe
- Raised EVA heel wedge for stability and support
- Non-slip weatherproof outsole for fully functional outdoor wear
- Hand-wash cold and air-dry
Acorn was founded in 1976 by David Quinn, creator of the original Slipper Sock. The Slipper Sock, one of Acorn's earliest products, was based on Quinn's memories of ski vacations as a child and the old-fashioned slippers they wore in the cabins. Since those days, the Acorn company has become known for indoor and outdoor footwear that's as technologically advanced as it is soothing and cozy.
Since its humble beginnings, Acorn has held strong to Quinn's original goal: to provide comfort to the world, one pair of feet at a time. Their commitment to comfort and satisfaction has led them through a wide array of designs and wonderful choices for consumers who care about the state of their feet ... and those of their loved ones.
Dimensions & Specifications
10, 11, 6, 7, 8, 9
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
8, 10, 11, 6, 7, 9