POLYWOOD® Adirondack 48 in. Glider Full CushionItem#: HN-PW176
- Sunbrella fabric is highest quality outdoor fabric
- Choose from a variety of colors and patterns
- Measures 43.5L x 20.5W inches
- Fade-, mold-, mildew-resistant material
- 5-year fade-resistant warranty
- Features polyester fiber filling for comfort
- Add instant color and comfort
- For the Adirondack 48-inch Glider Porch Swings
The Adirondack 48-Inch Glider Full Cushion is made to fit Polywood's Adirondack 48-inch Glider porch swings and measures 43.5L x 20.5W inches. This cushion is made from Polywood's exclusive 100% acrylic solution-dyed Sunbrella fabric, which is safe for outdoor use and resists fading and weathering. It is ideal for outdoor furniture and is available in a wide range of colors to suit any patio decor.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture. Sunbrella fabric comes with a 5-year warranty against fading.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry.
Measure before you order
You should measure your outdoor furniture carefully before ordering to ensure a proper fit. Measure the width of your seat from side to side, between the arms. Measure the depth or length from the front of the seat to the back of the seat.
Dimensions & Specifications
43.5L x 20.5W in.
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water.
For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial-grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch-up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up-paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
- Protective cover made of PVC vinyl backed polyester
- UV-stabilized - sun can't harm this bag
- 100% waterproof
- Zipper and 2 convenient carrying handles
- Easy to clean - just wipe it off
- Crafted from environmentally conscious recycled plastic
- UV-stabilized color options mean no more waterproofing
- Easy-glide mechanism and low maintenance
- Moisture-resistant; will not warp, crack, or splinter
- Rust-resistant, zylon-coated stainless steel hardware
- Partially assembled - some basic assembly required
- Dimensions: 48L x 28W x 41H inches