Eagle One Recycled Plastic Adirondack Classic Foot StoolItem#: HN-EOP042
Prop your feet up with this handy little ottoman. You can enhance the functionality and aesthetic appeal of your Adirondack-style chair with this coordinating ottoman. It is crafted from long-lasting recycled plastic that will retain its beauty season after season, and it is available in a variety of colors to coordinate with your chair. This piece has an ergonomically correct design that holds your legs in a manner that is conducive for relaxation.
- Has zinc and stainless steel hardware for durability
- Constructed from recycled plastic material
- Requires no maintenance
- Patterned sides and front lend a decorative touch
- Comes in several colors
- Designed with a curve for exceptional comfort
- Takes approximately 30 minutes for assembly
- Weighs 19 lbs.
- Measures 22L x 21.5W x 16H in.
Paired up with the matching Adirondack chair, the Adirondack Classic Foot Stool makes a relaxing evening outdoors simply perfect. Constructed of recycled plastic, this foot stool has the look and feel of real lumber with none of the hassle. It will never warp or rot like real wood and will never need painting or staining. This footrest has a perfectly contoured, slat-style top and decorative, full-bodied sides. Some color options feature a crisscross pattern on the sides and front while others feature a decorative outline.
The Green Benefits of Plastic Lumber
Plastic lumber is recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and sometimes other additives, such as fiberglass, extruded into common lumber profiles. HDPE is a very durable plastic, making recycled plastic lumber a positive alternative to wood in external environments. The uses, as with wood, are endless. It is particularly advantageous in areas where exposure to the elements is frequent or high abrasion is likely.
Additional benefits of recycled plastic over wood:
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Impervious to insects
- Will not crack or split
- Resistant to graffiti and stains
- Does not contaminate ground or soil
- High abrasion resistance
- Impervious to marine borers
- Color-impregnated, no painting required
- No harmful chemicals
About Eagle One Furniture
Eagle One Products has been designing and manufacturing environmentally friendly, durable, and aesthetic products for use on golf courses, resorts, hotels, and restaurants for over 12 years. Built to last in some of the harshest areas and weather conditions - intense sunlight, rain, snow, and chemicals, Eagle One furniture looks new, season after season.
Recognized as the leader in introducing recycled plastic lumber products into the golf industry, Eagle One has many years of experience in designing and manufacturing recycled plastic products, and continues to lead the way in design, durability, and style, while at the same time protecting the environment.
Additional Information: Greenwood Lumber
- Made in the USA
- Won't crack, split, rot, or splinter
- Resists insects, graffiti, and is easy to clean - rinse with soap and water
- Color infused - no need to paint or stain
- High durability - difficult to dent and scratch
- Constructed using corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware
- Won't yield to elemental distress, no matter the climate
- Won't contaminate ground, soil, or water - earth-friendly
- Designed for transitional use - indoor or outdoor
About Eagle One Pool Furniture
Eagle One Products has designed and manufactured aesthetically focused, eco-friendly products for use on golf courses, resorts, hotels, and restaurants for close to 20 years. Built to last with environmentally sound Greenwood Lumber, made from recycled plastic bottles, Eagle One products resist damage even in the harshest conditions - intense sunlight, rain, snow, and chemical exposure. Eagle One furniture retains the look & feel of authentic wood, season after season.
Recognized as a leader and pioneer for introducing recycled plastic lumber products into the golf industry, Eagle One has extensive experience in the design and manufacture recycled plastic products. They continue to innovate in the areas of design, durability, and style, keeping environmental concerns a priority - always.
Notes on Greenwood Lumber
Greenwood Lumber is formulated for minimal sun fade via color- and UV-stabilization methods. This ensures that Greenwood lumber is always low maintenance and extra heavy duty, a fact evidenced by the 0.75-inch, above-industry-standard construction profile that serves as the foundation for all Greenwood Lumber processes. That fact, Eagle One stands by proudly. They offer a manufacturer's warranty of 25 years, and use corrosion-resistant hardware to construct pieces that remain intact and beautiful throughout years of elemental exposure.
Dimensions & Specifications
16L x 22W x 22H inches
16L x 22W inches
Stainless Steel, Zinc
Black, Brown, Cedar, Driftwood, Green, White
- Low-maintenance, 100% recycled plastic
- Choose from a variety of color options
- Straight back in classic Adirondack style
- Spacious seat is contoured for comfort
- Durable zinc and stainless steel hardware
- 32L x 30.5W x 38H inches, weighs 35 lbs.
- Assembly time is approximately 45 minutes
$95.99 to $119.99
- Durable recycled plastic construction
- Available in classic neutrals or fun vibrant colors
- Small, versatile size is easy to move around
- Won't warp, crack, or rot
- Measures 18 diam. x 18H inches
- 100% polypropylene
- Flat-weave construction
- Resists mold and mildew
- 1-year limited warranty
- Spray with hose to clean
- Made in Belgium by Couristan
Note: Due to individual computer monitor settings, actual colors may vary slightly from those you see on your screen.