Makena 6 Piece - 2 Modular Storage Base with Drawer -2 Open Quad Cube and 2 Shelf with Doors CubesItem # HN-IGD012
- Constructed of solid wood and veneers
- Base unit has full-extension rails for easy storage
- Shelves have magnetic latches for doors to stay shut
- Quad unit is perfect for storage bins
- Tip-over prevention straps included
Similar Toy Storage
Celestron AstroMaster 114 EQ Reflector Telescope
Celestron NexStar 6 SE Telescope
$199.00 - $581.70
Precision Cape Cod Chicken Coop
Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Telescope
Zhumell Z10 Deluxe Dobsonian Reflector Telescope
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Lots of space
- Hard instructions
Comments about Makena 6 Piece - 2 Modular Storage Base with Drawer -2 Open Quad Cube and 2 Shelf with Doors Cubes:
This is a beautiful set of furniture, once put together. Integrity Direct appears to be new to the "build it yourself" market, as
1) Instructions are not always clear. They show a piece fitting to another piece, but they neglect to show the side which distinguishes that piece from all of the others, so you have to try to figure out not only which piece it is, but how it is oriented.
2) Their pieces aren't labeled. It would be so much easier if they marked the piece and then noted that piece in the instructions.
Thank goodness these are modular, because it takes putting one together to know how to really put the next one together!
On the plus side, the wood looks nice (note, it is *much* darker than it looks on the screen, which is fine because I knew that), and it feels solid when put together. I also love that the backing is actual wood - I got to slide it in, rather than having to nail cardboard on!
The wood, while not particle board, is soft - and they have you put screws into it, which can cause some stripping if you aren't careful, which leads me to my next reason Integrity Direct must be fairly new to the market:
1) Don't *ever* require a screw which needs an allen wrench to be put *inside* the furniture in a difficult to reach place. They did this on every single module and once I finally did fit the wrench into the screw, I would only be able to give it a half a turn before I would have to take it out and put it back to do another half turn. It took *forever* (and the inside of futniture doesn't lend itself to you being able to see where you are putting your hand easily), and there are so many better ways to do it.
All in all, a very nice piece of furniture that gives lots of space. I recommend!
Customer Q & A
Enter your question, and one of our Customer Care experts will respond via email and also post the answer here.
Your Valid Email