Alera 12-Inch Narrow Profile Veneer BookcaseItem#: HN-UST157
$234.99 to $235.99
- Made of wood veneers for rich style, strength, and stability
- 1-piece matching-veneer back panel offers a custom look
- 0.75-inch sides add strength and stability
- 11.75-inch-deep adjustable shelves
- 6 shelves, 5 adjust at 1-inch intervals during assembly
- Choose cherry, mahogany, or medium oak finish
- Dimensions: 12W x 12D x 72H inches
The Alera Baby Wood Veneer 12-Inch-Wide Bookcase is tall and narrow, perfect for small spaces where you need extra shelves or combined with the Alera 24-Inch-Wide Bookcase. This bookcase has a luxurious style, with its wood veneer construction and choice of cherry, mahogany, or medium oak finish. The one-piece matching-veneer back panel offers a custom look, and 0.75-inch sides add strength and stability. The 11.75-inch-deep shelves are adjustable at 1-inch intervals during assembly. Assembly required. Dimensions: 12W x 12D x 72H inches.
About United Stationers Inc.
United Stationers Inc. is North America's largest broad-line wholesale distributor of business products. The company stocks more than 100,000 items from approximately 1,000 manufacturers, including a broad and deep selection of technology products, office products, office furniture, janitorial and break-room supplies, and industrial products.
Dimensions & Specifications
Some Assembly Required
12W x 12D x 72H inches
Mahogany, Medium Oak
Number of Shelves
Medium Oak, Mahogany
The Alera Office Collection
- Four-sided polished black marble
- Understated and sophisticated
- Monolithic design adds visual appeal
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5L x 2.5W x 8H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Looks like fine furniture
- Supports Weight
- Hard To Assemble
- Unusual fittings
- Very difficult to allign
- Shelving & Storage
- Space Saver
Comments about Alera 12-Inch Narrow Profile Veneer Bookcase:
At first glance, the directions seemed easy for assembly. However, once pieces started going together, other parts began to not allign. The metal fittings did not snap together when I got to the top piece. It took 5 hours to assemble it. I never did get the top to snap in so I camoflauged it with a doilie.