Alfresco ALX2-42SZC 42 in. Cart Model GrillItem#: HN-MSDI027
- Talk to our Alfresco product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- 770-sq.-in. grilling area with state-of-the-art Sear Zone technology
- 42-inch freestanding grill cart with 2 access doors
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction
- 2 high-temperature stainless steel burners emit 55,000 BTUs
- 27,500 BTU Sear Zone locks in delicious juices
- Special 18,500 BTU ceramic infrared rotisserie burner
- Integrated smoker with 7,000 BTU dedicated burner
- Overall dimensions: 66W x 27D x 22H inches
Cart model grill, Warming rack
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Alfresco grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Alfresco grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The Alfresco ALX2-40SZC 42 in. Cart Model Grill with Sear Zone uses flash-caramelization to lock in all those delicious juices so the steak on your plate is succulent and flavorful enough to rival any high-dollar plate at a gourmet restaurant. Even those tiny drippings that escape in the process of turning your steaks on the 27,500 BTU Sear Zone are never truly lost. A unique U-grate catches every drop, instantly vaporizing it into a flavor enhancing that rises back up to the meat. For a restaurant quality sear and a taste that's out of this world, you just can't beat a Sear Zone steak
This 30-inch grill is made from highly durable commercial-grade stainless steel with polished accents that looks mesmerizing under that summer sun. Raise the hood and you'll find 770 square inches of actual grilling space and removable warming rack. Two industry-leading high-temp stainless steel main burners put out 55,000 BTUs so you can grill a large serving of meat and veggies thoroughly and quickly. But if time isn't a factor and you're looking for some full flavor, maybe with a hint of hickory, the smoker might be more your speed. A 7,000 BTU dedicated smoker burner and oversized wood chunk drawer create flawless smoke every time. Oh, but the variety of cooking styles doesn't end there! Grilling is great for beef and smoking is great for pork, but for chicken, the best possible flavor comes from a slow roasting rotisserie. The ALX2 houses an 18,500 BTU infrared burner powered by a built-in motor that slowly turns your bird on a heavy-duty spit so it cooks perfectly all the way around. And don't worry about the sun setting on your party and your meal, the Alfresco ALX2 boasts built-in dual high-intensity halogen work lights so you have a clear view of every sizzling portion. This grill is built into a large 42-inch freestanding cart that features two spacious side tables as well as a dual front doors that allow for easy access to the fuel supply, tools, and dry storage goods.
- U-Grate catches meat drippings and instantly vaporizes them into a flavorful smoke
- 2 integrated halogen work lights keep the grill illuminated for nighttime cooking
- Easy-to-use push-button ignition with sealed 9V power source
- Oversized wood chunk drawer infuses rich smoky flavor into every bite of BBQ
- Rolls effortlessly on highly maneuverable caster wheels
- 2 spacious side-shelves provide extra counter space for tools, plates, or food trays
- Includes a 4 position adjustable warming rack that's great for baked potatoes or ears of corn
- Weighs in at 413lbs.
- Made in the USA
Alfresco believes, rightfully, that the grill is the beating heart of any outdoor kitchen. With 30 years experience designing and building professional restaurant equipment, they set out to create a complete line of products to create an outdoor kitchen that runs seamlessly and hotter than ever. Focusing everything around their unique top-of-the-line grills, Alfresco exclusively builds their products from 304 stainless steel, welding and polishing every seams as opposed to using unstable mechanical fasteners. When they'd perfected the drop-in grill head, they built an entire line of drawers, cabinets, refrigerators, bartending stations, and award-winning side burners to complement their fiery centerpieces. It all works together, even better than you ever imagined.
Dimensions & Specifications
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
# of Burners
2 burners, 3 burners
770 sq. in.
27L x 66W x 22H in.
- Gas level indicator
- Built-in leak detector
- Emergency flow limiter
- Easy to connect & use
- No tools required