Alfresco ALX2-56BFGC 56 in. Jumbo Cart Model GrillItem#: HN-MSDI030
- Talk to our Alfresco product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- 998-sq.-in. grilling area, Sear Zone, rotisserie, and more
- 56-inch freestanding cart with 2 access doors and 2 drawers
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction
- 3 high-temperature stainless steel burners emit 82,500 BTUs
- Integrated smoker with 7,000 BTU dedicated burner
- Special 18,500 BTU ceramic infrared rotisserie burner
- 27,500 BTU ceramic infrared Sear Zone
- Overall dimensions: 80W x 27D x 22H inches
Cart model grill, Warming rack
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Alfresco grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Alfresco grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The Alfresco ALX2-56BFGC 56 in. Jumbo Cart Model Grill truly stands alone. This peerless jumbo grill creates a restaurant-quality kitchen anywhere you want. Stovetop prep, all-day smoke-outs, succulent rotisserie style roasting, and classic grilling are yours to command here. This 56-inch grill is made from 304 commercial-grade stainless steel with polished accents that look mesmerizing under that summer sun. Raise the hood and you'll find 998 square inches of actual grilling space plus a removable warming rack. Three high-temperature stainless steel main burners put out 82,500 BTUs so you can grill a large serving of meat and veggies thoroughly and quickly. But don't forget about the sear. Searing is an important process of grilling that most units on the market aren't even capable of delivering! Here, the specially designed 27,500 BTU Sear Zone flash-caramelizes the outside of your steak, effectively locking in unimaginable levels of flavor that would have been sweat away otherwise! And if you're a fan of flavor, then you're a fan of slow-cooked barbeque! This grill also features a 7,000 BTU dedicated smoker burner and oversized chunk drawer. In back, dual 15,000 BTU infrared burners heat a full rotisserie powered by a built-in motor. And let's not forget about sides - a 17,000 BTU side burner with wind-resistant recessed design lets you saute or boil your favorite appetizers and side dishes without having to run back inside to the kitchen stovetop. This means more time outdoors, even after the sun goes down! The Alfresco ALX2 boasts built-in dual high-intensity halogen work lights so you have a clear view of every sizzling portion.
This ALX2 grill is built into a large 56-inch freestanding cart arc-welded from the same 304 stainless steel as the grill head. This stainless steel cart glides on heavy-duty rolling casters and features two access panels and two centrally located storage drawers great for dry storage goods, tools, and place settings. Outdoor cooking doesn't get any better than this!
- U-grate catches drippings and instantly vaporizes them into a flavor-enhancing smoke
- 4-position warming rack expands your cooking surface area
- Side burner features a recessed, sealed top for wind protection
- 2 integrated halogen work lights keep the grill illuminated for nighttime cooking
- Easy-to-use push-button ignition with sealed 9V power source
- Oversized wood chunk drawer infuses rich smoky flavor into every bite of BBQ
- Rolls effortlessly on highly maneuverable caster wheels
- 2 spacious side shelves provide extra counter space for tools, plates, or food trays
- Weighs in at 460 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Alfresco believes, rightfully, that the grill is the beating heart of any outdoor kitchen. With 30 years experience designing and building professional restaurant equipment, they set out to create a complete line of products to create an outdoor kitchen that runs seamlessly and hotter than ever. Focusing everything around their unique top-of-the-line grills, Alfresco exclusively builds their products from 304 stainless steel, welding and polishing every seams as opposed to using unstable mechanical fasteners. When they'd perfected the drop-in grill head, they built an entire line of drawers, cabinets, refrigerators, bartending stations, and award-winning side burners to complement their fiery centerpieces. It all works together, even better than you ever imagined.
Dimensions & Specifications
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
# of Burners
770 sq. in.
27L x 80W x 22H in.
- Gas level indicator
- Built-in leak detector
- Emergency flow limiter
- Easy to connect & use
- No tools required