All-Clad Stainless Steel 6.5-qt. Slow Cooker with Black Ceramic InsertItem#: HN-GSEB095
- Constructed from high-quality stainless steel
- Integrated control panel with LCD display
- 3 temperature settings with high, low, and warm options
- Dishwasher-safe; 6.5-qt. holding capacity
- Comes with ergonomic handles for easy carrying
When life speeds up, the time-efficient, programmable All-Clad Stainless Steel 6.5-qt. Slow Cooker with Black Ceramic Insert ensures that you can still slow down and savor the delicious details. That means soups, stews, chilies, and braised meats all cooked to perfection, but it also means standing in your kitchen and enjoying the beautiful design and rich features of this gorgeous All-Clad kitchen accessory.
This high-quality slow cooker features an oval-shaped, polished stainless steel body with a 6.5-qt. capacity for large households and hearty meals. The black ceramic insert provides gentle uniform heat and the glass lid makes for easy monitoring (plus both are dishwasher-safe). The integrated control panel with LCD display has a 26-hour programmable timer and easy-to-use high, low, and warm temperature settings, automatically switching to warm when the cooking cycle is complete. And as always, All-Clad means quality construction, including riveted stainless steel handles and non-slip feet to help avoid spills and scratches. Now that's something to savor.
Founded in 1971 in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, All-Clad Metalcrafters produces the world's finest cookware in its Southwestern Pennsylvania rolling mill, using the same revolutionary processes that they introduced forty years ago. Today, All-Clad is the only bonded cookware that's handcrafted by American craftsmen using American-made metals. Originally founded to meet the highest standards of professional chefs, All-Clad has become the premier choice of cookware enthusiasts of all experience levels, from world-class chefs to passionate home cooks in everyday American kitchens.
The unsurpassed quality and performance of All-Clad cookware is derived from its innovative roll bonding process, which uses a proprietary recipe of metals. Cladding is applied not just to the bottom, but also up the sides of each All-Clad cooking vessel, providing outstanding heat distribution and reliable cooking results. All-Clad cookware is hand-inspected at every stage of the manufacturing process and is famous for the uncompromising quality that's evident in every detail, from its impeccable balance in your hand to its meticulous hand-finishing.
Dimensions & Specifications
18L x 12W x 8.75H in.
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Integrated handles offer an easy grip
- Set includes 3 mixing bowls
- Dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Rolled rims for mess-free and easy pouring
- Beautiful and stackable 5-, 3-, and 1-1/2-quart mixing bowls
- Large bowl measures 10" across, 5" deep Medium bowl measures 8" across, 4 1/2" deep Small bowl measures 6 1/2" across, 3 3/4" deep.