Alps Mountaineering SPS Air BedItem#: HN-ALPS003
$49.98 to $ 59.98
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Industry leading durable PVC material
- Soft-flocked top for added comfort and prevent sliding
- Comfortable coil system for support
- Additional valve for easy deflation and inflation
- Battery Pump (Sold Separately)
- Choose between twin and queen size
Air bed, Valve, Carry bag
What's Not Included
Enjoy a restful night's sleep when you bring the Alps Mountaineering SPS Air Bed along on your next camping trip, or when you have company over for the night. It is quick to inflate with the (optional) Alps Mountaineering Air Bed Accessory Pump. The soft, flocked top provides plenty of comfort, and prevents you from sliding around. The comfy coil system provides plenty of back support. Choose from twin and queen size (when available).
About ALPS Mountaineering
Established in 1994 with the intent of providing a selection of quality gear for more outdoor explorers, ALPS Mountaineering offers performance-oriented packs, tents, sleeping bags, furniture, air pads, and air beds. Their concept of creating consumer designed products allows them to sell tough, rugged products at an affordable price stemmed from customer ideas and suggestions to make camping and hiking easier, more comfortable and enjoyable. At ALPS Mountaineering, the Brune family and their extended business family are proud to supply their customers with top quality products that offer great designs, loaded with features at an excellent price.
Dimensions & Specifications
74L x 39W x 8.5H in., 80L x 60W x 8.5H in.
8.4 lbs. (Twin), 9.8 lbs. (Queen)
Size, Twin, Queen
- Requires 4 D-cell batteries
- Inflates and deflates air beds
- Includes additional attachment to Inflate and deflate
- Dimensions: 6L x 6W x 4H inches