Alvin Olympian Comfort ChairsItem#: HN-ALV219
The Alvin Olympian Comfort Chair features width- and height-adjustable armrests, along with a pneumatic mechanism for adjusting the chair height.
- Constructed from high-quality steel and polypropylene
- Seat dimensions: 22L x 21W x 4H inches
- Seat height: 24-28H inches
- Seat back dimensions: 21L x 22W x 2.5D inches
- Ergonomic molded cushioning and rocking mechanism
- Waterfall edge on seat for enhanced comfort
From one of the most trusted names in art supplies and equipment comes the Alvin Olympian Comfort Chair. Attractive, functional and durable, this piece is constructed from the finest quality materials, ensuring it will stand up to years of use. The metal and polypropylene frame perfectly complements the ergonomically cushioned seat upholstery, creating a fully functional chair for comfortably working and relaxing. The pneumatic height and depth control coupled with thick, adjustable armrests mean that people of all sizes and preferences can appreciate the Alvin Olympian Comfort Chair.
This unique unit brings together incredible quality and attention to detail, creating a surefire workhorse for artists, planners, and professionals of all types. The Alvin Olympian Comfort Chair houses an extremely durable and sturdy frame, with intuitive design features and an attractive look that make this piece the perfect choice for home or office.
Dimensions & Specifications
26 inches Diameter
26L x 26W x 24-28H inches
Seat Back Dimensions
21W x 22H inches
22L x 21D x 4H inches
24-28H inches (Adjustable)
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Adjustable Height Maximum
AssemblyProduct comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions. Please call our Customer Service Department with any questions during set-up.
Drawing kit with project-square, erasers, pencils, and more
- 16 x 21-inch, metal-edge board and transparent edge T-square
- 6-inch 45/90-degree, 8-inch 30/60-degree triangles
- 12-inch triangular scale, 6.5-inch irregular curve
- Erasing shield, sandpaper pointer pad, gum erasers
- 2H and 4H pencils, sharpener and freehand lettering guide
- 10 yards of 3/4-inch drafting tape