American Bath Factory Splash of Color Nobb Hill 60 in. Pedestal Champagne Massage Acrastone Freestanding Tub PackageItem#: HN-ABF118
Your Faucet Finish
$4,309.99 to $4,764.99
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Durable acrylic pedestal tub
- 2-hole, 7-inch center-mounted faucet drillings
- Faucet, supply lines and waste/overflow included
- Choice of drain/overflow/Faucet finish & below rim outside tub color
- Empty weight: 195 lbs.; full weight: 445 lbs.
- Dimensions: 60L x 32W x 23.5H inches
Freestanding tub, faucet, supply lines, water/overflow with chain stopper, massage system
If you want to spoil yourself, there's nothing quite like the decadence of the American Bath Factory Splash of Color Nobb Hill 60 in. Pedestal Champagne Massage Acrastone Freestanding Tub Package. This clawfoot is delicately crafted to be the warmest, thickest, strongest tub on the market. It features multiple layers of reinforced fiberglass and acrylic to ensure that your bath water stays warm as long as you want to soak in it. And, this innovative construction guarantees that the unit is lightweight enough to work in second story bathrooms. But we've saved the best for last. It comes complete with an exclusive American Bath massage system - the Champagne Massage feature that strategically places jets and precisely manipulates air to create invigorating bubbles and therapeutic force while you bathe. And the massage can be configured left or right, if you are facing the drain. Splash of Color technology lets you choose the exact color that you want.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Holds a maximum of 49 gallons
- 15-inch water depth
- Chip-resistant color means tub will stay looking new even after years of use
- Porcelain-like surface both on inside and outside creates a high-gloss elegance from every viewing angle
- Lightweight construction makes it ideal for second stories
- Complete with diverter handle, hand shower with metal cross handles, and supply lines
- Includes waste and overflow with chain stopper
- Features proprietary Champagne Massage Air-Jet System to give you an invigorating, relaxing therapeutic bath massage
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About American Bath Factory
Since the late 70s, American Bath Factory has committed itself to creating the highest-standard products that are also easy to install. The company's track record speaks volumes: 20 different industry-first products, technologies, and designs - each one transforming how businesses imagine kitchen and bath pieces can function. American Bath Factory's intense efforts for value and innovation are on full display in the Cape Mansion Medicine Cabinet, promising decades of dependability.
Dimensions & Specifications
American Bath Factory
15 inch Maximum Water Depth
60L x 32W x 23.5H inches
2 Hole, 7 in. Centers
Limited Lifetime Warranty
195 lbs. (Empty), 445 lbs. (Full)
Old World Bronze, Satin Nickel
Finish: Choose From 11 Options
$263.99 to $299.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 58L x 24W inches