American Drew Grand Isle Counter Height Chairs - Set of 2Item#: HN-ADL4257
- Finely detailed front legs and tan upholstery
- Plush, padded backrest and seat
- Crafted of veneer, maple and ash solids
- Amber finish exudes elegance
- Measures 20.5W x 26D x 41H in.
Set of 2 chairs
Create the perfect dining experience with the classic style of the American Drew Grand Isle Counter Height Chairs. This set of two chairs is crafted from maple and ash solids with a beautiful Amber finish. Each chair features tan upholstery and embellished front legs and ridged top seat back.
About American Drew
Founded in 1927, American Drew is a well-established, leading manufacturer of medium- to upper-medium-priced bedroom, dining room, and occasional furniture. American Drew's product collections cover a broad variety of style categories including traditional, transitional, and contemporary. Their collections range from the legendary 18th-century traditional "Cherry Grove," celebrating its 42nd year of success, to the extremely popular "Bob Mackie Home Collection," influenced by the world-renowned fashion designer Bob Mackie. "Jessica McClintock Home" features another beloved designer bringing unique style to an American Drew line. American Drew's headquarters are located in Greensboro, N.C. Their products are distributed through thousands of independently owned retailers throughout the United States and Canada and around the world.
Dimensions & Specifications
Maple & Ash Burl Solids & Veneers
20.5W x 26D x 41H in.
- Crafted from select quality wood
- Dark amber finish
- Intricately carved legs with louver pattern
- 20 in. Extendable leaf
- Dimensions: 42-62L x 42W x 36H inches
- Counter table only
- Crafted with maple and burl ash solids and veneers
- Amber finish
- Artistically carved legs
- Optional extendable leaf
- Dimensions: 62-102L x 42W x 30H-inches
- Dining table only
- Made of maple and ash solids and veneer
- Beautiful Amber finish
- Soft cushion and tan upholstery
- Woven back pattern
- Dimensions: 21W x 27D x 40H inches