American Hydroponics 8 in. Black Perfect Pot - Case of 36Item#: HN-SRL021
- Designed for use with large plants; holds 2 gallons
- Durable, flexible design so no need to replace
- Shape reduces unused space created by round pots
- Sits flat on growing surface to reduce media loss
- Measurements: 8.5L x 8.5W x 7.5H inches
36 black perfect pots
- Made of 25% recycled plastic
- Perfect balance of simplicity and versatility
- Can be reused time after time
- Pack a maximum number of plants per tray
- No overcrowding - enough room for plants with lush root systems
- Reduces amount of 'dead space' in tray
- Easy to clean smooth surface, no ridges
- Works in a multitude of tray sizes
The American Hydroponics 8 in. Black Perfect Pot - Case of 36 is truly the pot for all growers. Simple, versatile, and very durable, it can easily fit into any grow tray and assist in helping novice growers learn new methods. Experienced gardeners, on the other hand, will enjoy them too, as they leave no 'dead spots' that round pots do, and they are so easy to clean.
About American Hydroponics
American Hydroponics are a large-scale commercial and hobby centered organization geared toward an all-natural, environmentally responsible way of growing plants and vegetables. With that in mind, they are committed to hydroponic growing, which uses less water, fewer minerals, much less space, and produces no media which needs to be disposed. Their work has taken the cause a long way from where it started, and you are sure to see them at the forefront of this movement for years to come. Naturally, because they are such leaders in disseminating the practice of hydroponic gardening and farming, their products, and those they endorse, can be considered top quality.
Dimensions & Specifications
8.5 diam. X 7.5H in.
1 Year Plastics & Frames