Howard Miller Andrea Mantel ClockItem#: HN-HMI739
- Dimensions: 18W x 5D x 9.75H inches
- Made from select hardwoods, finished in Hampton Cherry
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays two different chimes
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shutoff
A special limited-edition, 81st Anniversary commemorative timepiece, the Andrea Mantel Clock by Howard Miller exemplifies fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. Howard Miller fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Andrea Mantel Clock by using some of the finest wood and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select hardwoods and veneers, detailed with a Hampton Cherry finish for a classic look
- An unfailing dial-piece behind convex glass crystal, black Roman numerals, an aged gold center overlay, and black serpentine hands
- Carved base moldings, bezel and side overlays outfitted with a unique leaf pattern
- A dual chime Quartz movement, capable of playing both Ave Maria and Westminster chimes with incredible clarity
- Customizable volume control, and the convenient automatic nighttime chime-shutoff option
The Andrea Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled Howard Miller for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. Howard Miller displays this legacy today in pieces like the Andrea Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
9.75H x 18W x 5D in.
Analog, Chiming, Night Shut-off, Quartz
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Clear Display
- Keeps Good Time
- This clock is beautiful
- On a fireplace mantle
Comments about Howard Miller Andrea Mantel Clock:
This clock was a housewarming gift for my Son and Daughter in law. They were very pleased with it. It is a lovely addition to their new home.
- Primary use: