Round Fiber Reinforced Concrete Angelica Outdoor PlanterItem#: HN-BFC048
$499.99 to $1,679.99
- Constructed from fiber-reinforced concrete
- Available in your choice of colors
- Clean, shapely design for a classic look
- Ideal for year-round outdoor use
- Available in several sizes
Made from durable fiber-reinforced concrete, the Angelica Planter is an easy planting solution with clean lines for a classic look. This round planter comes in your choice of sizes and colors, making it easy for you to design a unique patio or garden setting that matches your taste and decor. Simple and stately, this planter is ideal for year-round outdoor use.
Diameter (diam.): Measurement across the planter opening
Height (H): Measurement from top to bottom of planter
22 in. Planter
- Dimensions: 22 diam. x 15.5H inches
- Interior lip diameter: 17 inches
- Interior base diameter: 11.75 inches
- Weight: 102 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27 diam. x 19H inches
- Interior lip diameter: 21 inches
- Interior base diameter: 15 inches
- Weight: 222 lbs.
- Dimensions: 36 diam. x 25H inches
- Interior lip diameter: 29 inches
- Interior base diameter: 19 inches
- Weight: 412 lbs.
- Dimensions: 46.25 diam. x 33H inches
- Interior lip diameter: 36.75 inches
- Interior base diameter: 24.5 inches
- Weight: 950 lbs.
About Fiber-Reinforced Concrete
Fiber-reinforced concrete is simply concrete that has been blended with fibrous material, which increases its structural integrity and durability. The fibers used are typically steel or glass, and they are distributed evenly throughout the concrete mix to help hold it together and reinforce the construction. Fiber-reinforced concrete is resistant to shrinkage and cracking that can be caused by temperature changes or inclement weather.
About The Brookfield Company
Makers of fine large-scale planters and containers, The Brookfield Company was founded in 1985 by owners Hilda Gilkeson Jones and John Cline. Together, John and Hilda sculpt the original designs that Brookfield still produces today, creating a line of unique, exceptional products that bring style to any garden. They operate under the philosophy that planters should enhance surrounding areas and make your fine plants and flowers the center of attention; Brookfield's crisp, sophisticated designs reflect that idea. Brookfield planters are cast from fiber-reinforced concrete, which is highly resistant to weather and breakage. They're designed for use outdoors in almost any climate or location.
Dimensions & Specifications
Choose From 4 Options
Finish: Choose From 11 Options
AssemblyThis item may be large and heavy to move, and may require assistance to move them to their final location. Setup instructions come with the item.
If possible, move the product indoors during winter. If your item is too large to move cover tightly to avoid water sitting in on the item, freezing, and causing cracks. We are not responsible for product left outdoors in the winter.
$26.09 to $36.89
- Steel wire construction
- Bright chrome-plated finish
- Easy swivel casters minimize floor scuffs
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Each unit supports up to 132 lbs.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Weather Resistant
Comments about Brookfield Round Fiber Reinforced Concrete Angelica Outdoor Planter:
Molded halfs are a little too obvious, but otherwise a wonderful product. No problems in two winters outside and uncovered (filled with spruce tops)