angelo:HOME Harlow Chair Modern Bird Branch Autumn BrownItem#: HN-HLG124
- Fabric swatches available: call 1-888-880-4884 to order
- Leaf and bird pattern in brown and burnt orange
- Modular, modern design
- Walnut finished feet
- Thick padded cushions are incredibly comfortable
- Dimensions: 30W x 33D x 36H inches
Add style and beauty to any decor setting with the designer looks of the angelo:HOME Harlow Chair Modern Bird Branch Autumn Brown. This chair is made of a hardwood frame and features a modular construction that makes for easy shipping and assembly. Other features include a floral and bird patterned upholstery, walnut finished feet, and comfortably thick cushions.
When he was 6, Angelo Surmelis and his family moved from Greece to the United States. In their new home, 6-year-old Angelo started dragging furniture around, rearranging it. From that early age, he believed that your space - and the way it's arranged - can change the way you feel. This philosophy has landed him on design series on TLC, Lifetime, The Style Network, and HGTV, as well as several different television talk shows. Now, with Angelo's line of furniture and accessories, you can change your space - and the way you feel - quickly and affordably.
Dimensions & Specifications
30W x 33D x 36H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Assemble
- Not Comfortable
- Poorly Made
Comments about angelo:HOME Harlow Chair Modern Bird Branch Autumn Brown:
This chair has a really cool design. It looks much, much better in a room than it does online. However, it could be better.
1. It's not the most comfortable chair in the world. If you're going for looks without comfort, this one works. It's in our living room, which isn't used much, so the comfort level isn't a deal breaker. However, I don't know why it couldn't be a little softer in the seat.
2. The quality of the fabric isn't great. We actually bought the chair in a store locally, but returned it when we saw the cheaper price on Hayneedle. Both chairs had the same issue with the fabric already looking worn. That points at the angelo:HOME brand, rather than one of these stores.
I really hope that feedback like this is relayed to the maker, because the product quality really isn't that great.
- Primary use: