Antebellum Graphite 17 x 17 Corded Foam Seat CushionItem#: HN-CHO5659
- Elegant seat cushion adds style and comfort to hard chairs
- Reversible 55% Linen and 45% Viscose cover
- Corded trim and rounded edges add detail
- Zippered closure, 2 pairs of ties keep it in place
- Graphite gray, black, and ivory floral pattern
- Removable 2-inch thick polyurethane cushion
- Dimensions: 17L x 17W x 2H in.
A distinctive floral design gives the Antebellum Graphite 17x17 Corded Foam Seat Cushion its grace. A beautiful and comfortable seat cushion, this one features a linen blend cover in graphite gray with ivory and black. Its matching corded trim, rounded corners, and two pairs of ties lend tailored style. A plush, two-inch thick polyurethane cushion makes it perfect.
About Chooty & Co.
A lifelong dream of running a textile manufacturing business came to life in 2009 for Connie Garrett of Chooty & Co. This achievement was kicked off in September of '09 with the purchase of Blanket Barons, well known for their imported "soft as mink" baby blankets and equally alluring adult coverlets. Chooty's busy manufacturing facility, located in Council Bluffs, Iowa, utilizes a talented team to offer the blankets in many new fashion-forward patterns and solids. They've also added hundreds of Made in the USA textile products, including accent pillows, table linens, shower curtains, duvet sets, window curtains, and pet beds. Chooty & Co. operates on one simple principle: "What is best for our customer is also best for our company."
Dimensions & Specifications
17L x 17W x 2H in.
Hand or Spot Clean