Apollonian Page with Thorn StatueItem#: HN-ORL239
- Delightful addition to your gardenDurable fiberglass resin construction
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Lovely antique stone finish
- Dimensions: 22W x 22D x 33H inches; 66 lbs.
The Apollonian Page with Thorn Statue will make a delightful addition to your garden. This handsome garden statue is realistically crafted and goes well in any setting. The detail of the boy's hair and body lend a sense of quality to this item. It stands 34 inches tall and is made of a lightweight, durable fiberglass resin.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
22W x 22D x 33H inches
- Fiber-reinforced concrete construction
- Outdoor use
- Pump included
- Frogs sit on sphere
- Several color options
- No plumbing needed - water recirculates through the fountain
- Dimensions: 32.5L x 32.5W x 43.75H inches