Levels of Discovery Artist's RockerItem#: HN-LD063
This rocking chair has everything your child needs to enjoy indulging his or her artistic side. The arms have space to put a paint tray, and the underside of the chair has a box to place art supplies like pencils or crayons. When your child draws a picture, there is even a place to store it in the built-in 8 x 10-inch picture frame in the back of the chair. The finishing touch is an inspirational poem written on the seat.
- Promotes passion for art
- Designed in artists' scheme, with an inscribed poem
- Storage area under seat
- Long-lasting and multi-colored
- Features a picture frame measuring 8 x 10 in.
Rocker, Photo Greeting Card
Give your little artist some extra inspiration with the Artist's Rocker. This brightly colored rocker has many fun features that will help draw the imagination out of any child. Plus, it has a special artist's poem on the seat that reads,
"Apples are Red, Oceans are Blue, I love to make pictures, Especially for you!, So give me some paper, I'll put on my smock, And start my next Masterpiece...,My Art Rocks!"
- An 8 x 10 inch picture frame to display the child's latest artwork!
- A supplies box underneath the seat for holding paper, markers, and other art supplies.
- A 7 x 10 inch "artist's palette" mini desk.
- A pencil drawer with sliding lid in the armrest.
- A color wheel on the backrest to make learning colors fun!
- Customer can add a personal touch to the item by handwriting the child’s name, the giver’s name, and the special occasion the gift celebrates on the understamp provided on the product.
- A photo greeting card so your child can say "Thank You" in a memorable way.
Dimensions & Specifications
23D x 16W x 28H in.
All Other Themes
Levels of Discovery
Up to 6
18 Months to 3 Years, 4 to 5 Years, 6 to 7 Years
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools. Furniture will be shipped with all necessary fasteners. Assembly is a matter of minutes with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the wood parts, bolts and screw sizes before starting assembly of your furniture.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Perfect for little ones
- Works Smoothly
Comments about Levels of Discovery Artist's Rocker:
We found Rockingchairs[...] when our first grandaughter was less than one year old . . .and she loves her chair. She has the Princess one at her home and the School Motif at our home. Now little Sophie has joined us and for Christmas she is getting the Artists Chair . . .we can hardly wait to see her little face light up. She Loves big sister Emma's chairs, so we are positive she will love hers too. These chairs are built to last a lifetime. . .what a wonderful gift to give! Thanks for providing us with the perfect gift for our grandchildren!!