Jaques Association Croquet MalletItem#: HN-JA028
- Professional mallet for serious players
- Rockwood head with brass rings and octagonal handle
- Hickory hand wrapped with Diamond Carbotec grip
- Round mallet head: 9L x 2.75 diam. inches
- Handle length: 37.5 inches; Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz.
Round, Rockwood head with brass rings adds weight to the Association Croquet Mallet and protects it against damage caused by miss-hits.
Preferred by serious croquet players, it has a British made Hickory handle with cane splicing for better driving power, strength, feel, and flexibility. This mallet's handle is octagonal and fitted with Diamond Carbotec wind-on grip.
Dimensions & Specifications
Round w/ Brass Ring
2 lbs. 9 oz.
9L x 2 3/4W in. Mallet Head Dimensions
37 1/2 in. Mallet Handle Dimensions
- Protect your investment wisely
- Perfect for both storage and travel
- Durable green canvas bag
- Fits any standard mallet
- Dimensions: 39L x 10.5W inches
- Lighter weight balls for beginners or kids
- Regulation-size, but only 12 oz. weight
- Highly durable solid plastic construction
- Each ball is double scored with milling pattern
- Black, yellow, red, and blue included