ATEC Varsity Backstop CageItem#: HN-WLSN087
- 2-inch OD, flow-coated steel frame
- 3.5mm ETH UV-resistant net with 320 lbs. breaking strength
- 16-inch front, 10-inch back pneumatic tires
- Comes partially assembled
- Collapses to low-profile, 54 inches
- Includes quick-lift crank for 3-wheel transport
- Excellent training area for baseball or softball
- Helps get the most out of batting practice
- Includes full-wrap skirt to help pitcher focus
- 18 feet of deflector sleeve cushions foul tips
- 1-year limited warranty
- 16.6W x 16.6D x 11H Feet
- Backstop pad available separately; protects backstop net for longer life
Backstop Cage with Net, Skirt, Deflector Sleeve
What's Not Included
Batting Equipment, Balls
Make practices significantly more efficient with the ATEC Varsity Backstop Cage. This backstop can be quickly collapsed to a manageable, low-profile position. It features 16-inch pneumatic tires and a lift-crank system for easy setup, transport, and storage. All this means you can set up practice sessions virtually anywhere.
The Varsity features a full-wrap skirt and deflector sleeves to cushion fouls and ensure player safety. A flow-coated steel frame and ultra-tough 3.5mm net deliver the strength and durability to withstand intense practices, season after season.
Ships partially assembled for quicker, easier assembly.
ATEC is the official training equipment source for Major League Baseball, and is fast becoming one of the top names in fastpitch softball. ATEC has developed and produced training machines and equipment for more than 35 years, priding itself on performance, accuracy, and durability. Their equipment is used every day by every team in the big leagues, as well as by college, high school, and youth teams everywhere. ATEC products provide a solution for individuals striving to get better, and for teams looking to take the next step.
Dimensions & Specifications
16.6W x 16.6D x 11H ft.
2 Inch Od Flow-Coated Steel
3.0 mm HTPP
1 Year Limited
High Density Polyethylene
School and Pro