Atlas - World on His Shoulders BookendsItem#: HN-BYB015
- Brass figures with bronze finish
- Solid wood base
- Elegantly sculpted curves
- Timeless theme
- Specifications: 9H in.; 3 lbs.
What's Not Included
Get your bookshelves organized and keep costly books safe with Atlas - World on His Shoulders Bookends. Atlas carries the weight of the world on his shoulders with these simple, but elegantly styled bookends. The brass figures have a bronze finish and sit on a solid wood base. Atlas - World on His Shoulders Bookends are perfect for connoisseurs of Greek mythology.
About Bey-Berk International
For more than 20 years, Bey-Berk International has crafted and hand-selected unique gifts and accessories from around the world to meet the demands of the industry. With its line of elegant and distinctive products, Bey-Berk has established itself as a leader in luxury accessories.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 4.5H x 9.25W x 3.75D inches
- Rosewood Hall finish and white dial with Brass-tone bezel
- Quartz movement and battery-operated
- Polished brass refillable pen set
- 12-inch diameter; 16-inch height
- Metal base with black and brass finishes
- Brass-plated semi meridian is calibrated
- Includes raised relief elevations
- Shows U.S. states and political borders
- Solid wood case with mahogany finish
- Radio controlled, never needs setting
- Automatically adjusts for time zones and daylight savings time
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 7.50H x 10W x 2.75D inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Too Light Weight
Comments about All Other Brands Atlas - World on His Shoulders Bookends:
Product advertised as "solid brass" and weighing "8 pounds". Product is in fact hollow and weighing only around two (2) pounds! Too light weight to do the work of advertised "8" pound bookends. Total shipping weight was around four (4) pounds.