First Team Attack II Residential Adjustable Inground Basketball SystemItem#: HN-FIR080
- EZ-Crank™ height adjustment system
- Attack pole system
- Sturdy 36L x 48W acrylic backboard
- Recreational flex goal
- Limited lifetime warranty
Structure, Backboard, Rim, Net
The Attack II Adjustable Basketball System is built with rigidity and performance in mind
- First Team's trademarked "Spring Assist" hand crank allows the unit to adjust upward as easily as downward
- The dual strut extension arm and 3/16" thick 4"x4" vertical post bring stability to the Attack basketball goal
- It is designed to withstand even the most aggressive slam dunk action!
- ANCHOR SYSTEM
- The bolt down anchor system makes the Attack easy to install and remove. To relocate the unit, simply unbolt the vertical post. All anchor hardware is included.
- CRANK & SPRING ASSIST
- Players of any age, size or ability can enjoy the Attack. The "Spring-Assist" reduces the effort required to crank the goal from 6.5 to 10 feet. The height indicator shows the height of the rim.
- Extension distance with rim at 10' = 36"; 8' = 54"; 6' = 53"
- 36" x 48" 3/8" thick Clear Acrylic backboard
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions & Specifications
36L x 48W in.
6.5 - 10 Feet
4W x 4L inches
Residential & Commercial
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A massive 21.6 x 11.6 ft. net for multiple sporting uses
- Stable and highly durable
- Used as backstop, barrier net, and for field division
- No tools required and easy to setup in 80 seconds
- Comes complete with net, ground frame, stakes, and poles
- Includes carry bag with wheels for easy transport
- Exclusive composite cover material
- Ideal for ball handlers and shooters
- Designed for competitive indoor and outdoor play
- Offered in two sizes