Authentic Models 1719 The Americas Map Scroll - 53W x 32.9H in.Item#: HN-AMD197
- For indoor use only
- Quintessential French map of the Americas
- Fade-resistant, waterproof Giclee printed canvas
- Includes cherry slats for wrinkle-free hanging
- Dimensions: 53W x 32.9H inches
A rare find, the Authentic Models 1719 The Americas Map Scroll is a reproduction of a dazzling discovery in cartography. Showcasing the Americas at the center, this map is an anomaly in the mapping trends of its time, where most maps showed Europe at its center. This fantastic rendition features hand-painted detail on durable fabric and cherry slats for wrinkle-free hanging. A Giclee reproduction, this piece is made with the finest print capabilities on the market. Complete with a one-year limited warranty.
- Rare antique map features America at the center instead of the traditional European center
- Arresting details include cartouches of special interest, and the routes of famous discoverers
About Authentic Models
Authentic Models strives to create and distribute a comprehensive collection of historic and fine art reproductions worldwide. Haring Piebenga founded the company in 1968, and today AM is a European wholesale manufacturer with warehouses and corporate offices in Oregon and Amsterdam. AM pursues original items at auctions and uses these models for their design ideas. Each hand-made item appeals to the human need for nostalgia, intrigue, and beauty by evoking a story from the past. High-quality construction using only the finest materials ensures that these charming pieces will become treasured heirlooms in their own right.
Dimensions & Specifications
53W x 32.9H in.
1 Year Limited
All Other Themes, World and Map