Avalon Recycled Plastic Chaise LoungeItem#: HN-EOP021
Splintery wood is so yesterday. The Avalon Chaise Lounge uses recycled plastic to give you the same classic look, with smoother, softer comfort. Rounded corners look as good as they feel, and you can slouch into four reclining positions. Being Earth-friendly never looked so stylish.
- Earth-loving recycled plastic
- Reclines to four lazy positions
- Long legs keep you off the hot ground
- Looks like wood but never needs paint
- 79L x 24W x 15-42H inches
The Avalon Chaise Lounge creates the perfect spot for a little rest and relaxation in the summer sun. Made in the USA and crafted from 100% recycled plastic, this comfy lounger is low-maintenance and will never need painting. It also features a four-position backrest for added comfort and contoured support slats. Its height when in the flat position is 15 inches. In the upright position, the height is 42 inches.
The Green Benefits of Plastic Lumber
Plastic lumber is recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and sometimes other additives, such as fiberglass, extruded into common lumber profiles. HDPE is a very durable plastic, making recycled plastic lumber a positive alternative to wood in external environments. The uses, as with wood, are endless. It is particularly advantageous in areas where exposure to the elements is frequent or high abrasion is likely.
Additional benefits of recycled plastic over wood:
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Impervious to insects
- Will not crack or split
- Resistant to graffiti and stains
- Does not contaminate ground or soil
- High abrasion resistance
- Impervious to marine borers
- Color-impregnated, no painting required
- No harmful chemicals
About Eagle One Pool Furniture
Eagle One Products has been designing and manufacturing environmentally friendly, durable, and aesthetic products for use on golf courses, resorts, hotels, and restaurants for over 12 years. Built to last in some of the harshest areas and weather conditions - intense sunlight, rain, snow and chemicals, Eagle One furniture looks new, season after season.
Recognized as the leader in introducing recycled plastic lumber products into the golf industry, Eagle One has many years' experience in designing and manufacturing recycled plastic products, and continue to lead the way in design, durability, and style, while at the same time protecting the environment.
Additional Information: Greenwood Lumber
- Made in the USA
- Won't crack, split, rot, or splinter
- Resists insects, graffiti, and is easy to clean - rinse with soap and water
- Color infused - no need to paint or stain
- High durability - difficult to dent and scratch
- Constructed using corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware
- Won't yield to elemental distress, no matter the climate
- Won't contaminate ground, soil, or water - earth-friendly
- Designed for transitional use - indoor or outdoor
About Eagle One Pool Furniture
Eagle One Products has designed and manufactured aesthetically focused, eco-friendly products for use on golf courses, resorts, hotels, and restaurants for close to 20 years. Built to last with environmentally sound Greenwood Lumber, made from recycled plastic bottles, Eagle One products resist damage even in the harshest conditions - intense sunlight, rain, snow, and chemical exposure. Eagle One furniture retains the look & feel of authentic wood, season after season.
Recognized as a leader and pioneer for introducing recycled plastic lumber products into the golf industry, Eagle One has extensive experience in the design and manufacture recycled plastic products. They continue to innovate in the areas of design, durability, and style, keeping environmental concerns a priority - always.
Notes on Greenwood Lumber
Greenwood Lumber is formulated for minimal sun fade via color- and UV-stabilization methods. This ensures that Greenwood lumber is always low maintenance and extra heavy duty, a fact evidenced by the 0.75-inch, above-industry-standard construction profile that serves as the foundation for all Greenwood Lumber processes. That fact, Eagle One stands by proudly. They offer a manufacturer's warranty of 25 years, and use corrosion-resistant hardware to construct pieces that remain intact and beautiful throughout years of elemental exposure.
Dimensions & Specifications
79L x 24W x 15-42H inches
Black, Brown, Green, White
Black, Brown, Cedar, Driftwood, Green, White
- More durable than standard beach umbrellas
- Features an easy push-up lift and push-button tilt
- 6-foot canopy and a durable aluminum frame
- Spun Poly shade in a variety of bright solid colors
- Overall height of 91 inches; bottom pole is 36 inches
- Staked bottom pole easily pushed into sand