B-24J Liberator - SilverItem#: HN-TAMC146
- World War II Allied Heavy Bomber
- Propeller-driven aircraft, four engine
- Handcrafted, hand-painted mahogany construction
- Scale: 1/72nd
- Operators: U.S. Army Air Force, U.S. Navy, British Royal Air Force, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Time in operation: 1941-1945
- World War II era
- Manufacturers: Consolidated (primary), Douglas, North American
- Length: 12 inches
- Wingspan: 18.5 inches
Holding the record for the most-produced combat aircraft in American history, the B-24 Liberator was a widely used World War II strategic bomber. Compared to its counterpart bomber, the B-17, the B-24 Liberator had greater top speed and range, with a slightly larger bomb load. It did have some flaws in handling characteristics and survivability, but it was widely used thanks to its strategic capabilities.
This model, thanks to a handcrafted construction and impeccably detailed silver finish, is an exacting recreation of the widely produced B-24J variant that will be prized by any collector or enthusiast.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
Toys and Models