B-24 Liberator Model AirplaneItem#: HN-UHC006
- Heavy bomber used in WWII
- Most produced U.S. military aircraft ever
- Beautifully handcrafted from solid mahogany
- Finished with three coats of polyurethane gloss
- Stained look shows wood's natural beauty
- Wooden stand makes a great display
- From the WWII era (1939)
- Manufactured by Consolidated
- 22 wingspan inches
Model Plane, Wooden Stand
The B-24D was the first combat-capable version of the Liberator delivered to the USAAF with a twin tail assembly and top turret. As with most bombers of the time, it was vulnerable to head-on attacks, prompting upgrades in future models.
Our replica is crafted from solid mahogany and finished in three coats of polyurethane for an amazing gloss finish. Complete with an attractive wooden stand, this model features the beauty of the natural wood grain with the detail of fine craftsmanship.
Order this stunning replica online today and make it a featured attraction to your collection or desktop.
Dimensions & Specifications