Bacchus Roman Garden StatueItem#: HN-ORL238
- Bacchus delighted to drink in your garden
- Firm fiberglass resin construction
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Stunning antique stone finish
- Dimensions: 23Wx 23D x 55H inches; 66 lbs.
Bacchus, the Greek and Roman god of Wine also known as Dionysus, will enchant your garden. The Bacchus Roman Garden Statue is very detailed, particularly the hair, the child at his feet and the grapes in his hand. This sculpture is crafted in a resilient, lightweight fiberglass resin and is extra large at 53 inches tall.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
23W x 23D x 55H inches
- Heavy-gauge copper construction
- Classic wrought iron frame with black powder-coated finish
- Accommodates a wide variety of plants and flowers
- For use indoors or outdoors
- Complete with mounting brackets
- Weathers to a lovely patina over time
- Varying size options based on availability